Pro Bowl Player
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Tuesday 11/13/12
NFL Network
9:30-11:00 PM EST

Watching now. Who is this analyst? He's making a fool out of himself being so critical of these PI calls (pretty easy calls). Just sounds like a biased moron. Save the complaining for when it's necessary.

Watching now. Who is this analyst? He's making a fool out of himself being so critical of these PI calls (pretty easy calls). Just sounds like a biased moron. Save the complaining for when it's necessary.

What are you talking about? Those were some awful calls. The Pats MVP that game was the refs.

What are you talking about? Those were some awful calls. The Pats MVP that game was the refs.

There was obvious contact on all 3 PI's in the end zone on Gronk/Branch(or maybe the quick slant was on Lloyd also)/Lloyd, maybe you need to go back and watch. Far more legit calls than some of the stuff that's been called on our DB's.

Last edited:
Uncatchable balls should not be PI. Personally I'd have the FBI check Kraft's checking accounts to trace payment to those refs. No shirtless photos please.

I honestly can't remember the last time I've seen a PI flag picked up or not thrown because of the uncatchable rule. I've only seen refs throwing flags everytime there's the slightest bit of contact regardless of where the ball is. Then you hear commentators go 'well they could say it's uncatchable but if there is no contact maybe the pass wouldn't look so uncatchable'. Maybe it's just me but after some of PI I've seen, those calls did not strike me in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back