PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Bills preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills must be spying on us. Cheaters.

Can't believe after this week the pats will already have played 6 games...god football season flys and i hate it...ugh...

What worries you most about the bills guys? For me. Their DL. If we can give Brady time it's over as in a W IMO. OL needs to come up big.

Can't believe after this week the pats will already have played 6 games...god football season flys and i hate it...ugh...

Almost feels like a do-over and this Sunday is week #2 lol

What worries you most about the bills guys? For me. Their DL. If we can give Brady time it's over as in a W IMO. OL needs to come up big.

For me, it is the front four of the Bills as well. Our boys need to get those guys blocked, both in the running and passing game, opening up play action opportunities down the seam against leaden-footed linebackers like Spikes.

For me, it is the front four of the Bills as well. Our boys need to get those guys blocked, both in the running and passing game, opening up play action opportunities down the seam against leaden-footed linebackers like Spikes.

If they can get the running game going like CIncy...they win i think. Will set up play action big time...but they are hard to run against. But i feel a good day from vereen and ridley

Their WR corps is solid too. I wouldn't overlook them.

If they can get the running game going like CIncy...they win i think. Will set up play action big time...but they are hard to run against. But i feel a good day from vereen and ridley

IMO it is very important to stick with the running game on Sunday, even if early on it is not producing a high ypc average, barring an initial offensive barrage from the Bills that could force McDaniels to abandon the run as they go into catch-up mode.

As long as the Patriots defense plays well, I can see a similar offensive philosophy in the game plan from last week. Maybe Vereen plays more than Ridley, given that the Bills have big problems containing running backs deployed as receivers out of the backfield.

Orton got immediate fan cred with this quote:

Reporter asks why the offense will be better with him over EJ. Ortons response:

"That's just a crap question, I'm not answering that stupid question."

You bring up some good points, you must drink from a different water supply than majority of Bills fans/trolls who have posted here in the past.

On the Orton response: That is basically the way Bill Belichick answers every question with the difference being is he omits the words crap and stupid. That's one of the reasons BB is despised outside of New England. Another reason is fans of teams that have been getting their butts kicked for the last decade by the Pats are naive enough to think BB was the only coach/team filming signals

IMO it is very important to stick with the running game on Sunday, even if early on it is not producing a high ypc average, barring an initial offensive barrage from the Bills that could force McDaniels to abandon the run as they go into catch-up mode.

As long as the Patriots defense plays well, I can see a similar offensive philosophy in the game plan from last week. Maybe Vereen plays more than Ridley, given that the Bills have big problems containing running backs deployed as receivers out of the backfield.

They can't abandon it like they did vs KC who was poor against the run. This O needs the running game this year based on lack of weapons at WR for that PA slant or gronk across the middle

So is Stork now the second most important player on the offense?
And is he playing, or not, in this game?

reading the bills forum, theyre so ****y.

I simply hope the team doesn't come out flat after what turned out to be a really emotional game and win.

reading the bills forum, theyre so ****y.
Eh, there's not much to do in Buffalo. Even if it's JAG under center, it would still be a close game.

Orton got immediate fan cred with this quote:

Reporter asks why the offense will be better with him over EJ. Ortons response:

"That's just a crap question, I'm not answering that stupid question."
Fans liked that disrespectful answer? If the question actually was worded that way, it wasn't the best but I can see what he/she was getting at. Orton should've been much more diplomatic and instead comes off as a big jerk. I've heard he's kind of a dopey guy anyway. Here's hoping he get his ass handed to him Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back