PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats-Bills November 18 game moved to 8:15 (NBC SNF) [mergedx7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats/Bills game moved to Sunday Night

It sucks because it gives the Bills more time to plan for the Pats, diminsihing the effectiveness of our bye.
How? The extra seven hours are all that important?

The thing that surprises me about the Pitt game is not that it's staying on CBS (they have to be able to keep some good games), but that it's at 1. Seems like they'll have to move that to 4:15.

This makes sense for NBC, though. The Patriots are by far the biggest story in football this year and probably the biggest story in many years. This is the last chance they have to grabbing a game that has the potential of being competitive, although the Jets game will have some morbid appeal for sure.

Personally, I think this is the best chance for a team to steal a game from the Pats. Sure, it's not a good chance, but I don't think the Pats lose at home, and I can't imagine the Ravens ever scoring against them. And, really, if they're going for perfection, can the Giants really stand in their way? I don't think so.

So that leaves the Bills ... I think the Pats will go all the way to 16-0, but this game has a best chance of tripping them up, imo.

Pats/Bills flexed to 8:15 on NBC Per Reiss

Just saw it on his blog...Good stuff for me because I am moving to Atlanta this week so that makes a full month before I would potentially miss a game due to regionality. I need to see if direct tv prorates the sunday ticket package, because if they do I might add it at the beginning of december.

Re: Pats/Bills flexed to 8:15 on NBC Per Reiss

Just saw it on his blog...Good stuff for me because I am moving to Atlanta this week so that makes a full month before I would potentially miss a game due to regionality. I need to see if direct tv prorates the sunday ticket package, because if they do I might add it at the beginning of december.

they have the half season package for $190 I believe :)

This is even better news when you read the FIFTH THREAD on it today!

Not to be a jerk, but this is probably the fourth thread started on this topic. You can find plenty of discussion on it in existing threads. I do know what you mean though, I wouldn't fully appreciate this upcoming 3 week stretch if I wasn't out of market as well. Add in that I just upgraded to DirecTV HD (with Sunday Ticket, so this won't be a problem again), plus got a new stereo system, which should all be arrived and ready in time for this weekend's game, and I know what you mean ;)

Also, if you're going to be a new DirecTV customer, just go get a membership at the nearest Costco and order DirecTV there. You can get $100 off on a HD receiver, plus the premier package ($109/month in HD) AND Sunday Ticket for $69/month. Limited time offer I assume.

Last edited:

This is even better news when you read the FIFTH THREAD on it today!

I know this is a big board and I'm new here but do they have enough mods to take care of this crazy repetition?

I would assume the following weeks game, 11/25 vs. Philly will be changed to a day game. I can't see 2 NBC games in a row.
Doesn't the networks need to give a two week notice prior to the time change? If so,I'm assuming we'll hear what if any changes to the Eagles occur.

I agree, thats weird that they would want Buffalo over Philly

maybe they figured they could inspire the Bills much like the Bills were inspired for their showdown with the Cowboys

Pats@Bills moved to Sunday Night game

11/18 Pats at Bills moved to Sunday Night game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back