patsfan13 said:
Wed 10:30 est for thise who couldn't see the game Sunday

NFL Network.

enjoy.

AM or PM ??

Re: Pata Bills NFL replay

scott99 said:
AM or PM ??

10:30 pm, I think it will be replayed during the day on Thursday also.

I've only seen the first such "NFL Replay" of PIT-MIA so far, but if they are all similar in format it's not a simple rebroadcast. It's a 1 1/2 hour replay of the original telecast, highlights mainly (edited to fit in < half the original time), with NFL Films footage and post-game press conference footage spliced in where it better shows and explains what happened.

They took last year's "Game of the Week", which was 100% NFL Films, expanded it by half an hour but cut the NFL Films content down significantly and eliminated the narrator. My guess is they did this so they could edit together each show more quickly and efficiently; last year they had two "Games of the Week", this year they have four or five "NFL Replays" per week.

Last edited:
NEM said:
Just watch the second half. :D

Nah I'll endure the pain of the 1st half again. :D

BTW Wilfolk was on Fox sports tonight, we get it in NJ. What a standup guy, he took ownership for missing a tackle on the McGahee TD. HE said he went to the sideline and told the coaches he blew it. He will be a leader on this team sooner rather than later. Very impressive person. He also took the 'it is what it is' appraoch to the Branch situation. Glad for Branch, wish he was on the team, time to move on, need to focus on the Jets.

Last edited:
patsfan13 said:
BTW Wilfolk was on Fox sports tonight, we get it in NJ. What a standup guy, he took ownership for missing a tackle on the McGahee TD. HE said he went to the sideline and told the coaches he blew it. He will be a leader on this team sooner rather than later. Very impressive person. He also took the 'it is what it is' appraoch to the Branch situation. Glad for Branch, wish he was on the team, time to move on, need to focus on the Jets.
I liked Wilfork A LOT on that show. He's always fine but he was especially impressive this week.

Checking my DirecTV schedule some idiot lists the Indy/Giant game for each replay - however the promo's NFL Netowork has been running claim the first Pats/Bills showing is at 8 p.m.

i really like the new replays. Especially when the splice in the press conference of certain plays. Well done NFL network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back