Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who has been the best special teamer this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

eternal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Who do you think it's been?

Washington has my vote!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Kelly Washington. A great story.

On your poll you didn'teven include the guy with the most ST tsckles on the team. :mad:

I vote for Pierre Woods!:rocker: :rocker:

Willie Andrews has been no slouch either, with a couple of good balls downed deep and a return for a TD!

Nice to have so many good choices.

Washington has been a beast, great play yesterday..

As has been pointed out Andrews and Woods are probably 2 and 3. The real question is whether Washington is worth $3M a year to the patriots. I suspect that he is.

By all accounts Washington has been terrific on ST, but I wonder if this is something fans watching on TV can really address very well. Washington is getting all these votes because of the couple times we've seen him down a punt and maybe a couple other plays. Don't get me wrong--he's been terrific, those were huge plays, etc. I just don't think I could really pick an mvp there--don't know enough about what the assignments everyone has (other than, "run down there like crazy and kill the guy with the ball!")

My vote goes to Washington. Besides the spectacular plays, he has also made a lot of tackles. A bunch of other young guys have really stepped up too. Our two up and coming linebackers and the Hit Stick have been in on a lot of tackles as well.

Kelley has been out of this world.

And don't forget that Eckel also makes plays on ST, too. [When Washington kept the punt in bounds, Eckel fell on it to trap SD inside the 4.]

Eric Alexander always has a nose for the ball on kickoffs as well

Washington, Pierre Woods, and Andrews have all been freaks.* What a great, great crew.* When Eckel was healthy, he was solid too.* Merriweather too had some devastating hits.As another poster pointed out, Eckel and Andrews missed the first Giants game (as did of course the right side of our OL, and Kyle Brady).* All 5 guys are healthy now, and will play in the SHOW.* That is huge.Nice post, because of the high quality teams play this year.My final vote goes to Pierre Woods, because I notice him being around the ball so much, but I could go with Washinton.* GREAT, young teams crew overeall.

Hands down, it's Washington....

That punt play yesterday was classic to pin the Bolts on the 4 yd line..

Eric Alexander always has a nose for the ball on kickoffs as well

his performance in the Colts AFCCG last year overshadows anything he could do this year to win my vote on special teams

My vote goes to Kelly but second would be Eckel which makes me realize why our STs has been so good all year, someone makes a list and the board named two or three left off who one could make an arguement for.

kelly should be pro bowl, great player and really gets the crowd going

Washington has to get his due in this poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back