Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pats best on cable TV

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by xmarkd400x, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmarkd400x

xmarkd400x Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

2. National Sports Advisors

National Sports Advisors Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Everyone wants to watch. It's the classic love or hate team. There's no in-between. People either watch because they hate the Pats or because they love them. I love it. I'd rather have it that way instead of it being a team that people really don't care about win or lose.
  3. FrontSeven

FrontSeven Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

So the battle of unbeatens almost drew as many as the battle of records.

Not by much though.

If the final game had been between the Pats and Colts I think that would have been bigger - far bigger. The AFCCG, if it does come to be, will top everything. Could there ever be a more anticipated AFCCG?
  4. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

There's a little more to it than simple love-hate. The Pats are something that even casual fans have never seen before. It doesn't hurt that they have played a lot of high-profile teams going to the playoffs.
  5. Patriotic

Patriotic PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

The rating success has helped the Pats with the playoff scheduling. Getting to play on the Saturday on week 2 is a nice scheduling advantage for the Pats.
  6. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Unless SD had the other bye it was a given that NE would get the Saturday night game. CBS has found gold with NE on Saturday nights, in fact the Pats will have played in ALL 4 Saturday night playoff games on CBS. Viewers dig the snow :D Oh, and if you listen to Polian the NFL doesn't schedule Indy for night home games because they usually blow teams out. Maybe that's why they were on last night, because none of their stars played.

Oh, and I love the extra day of rest for the title game. Factor in the travel day for our opponent, like shootin' fish in a barrel :D
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.