PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats beat the Bears 20 years later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchico

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm new to the board so I haven't read a lot of the threads, but has anyone mentioned yet the possible scenario of the Pats avenging their Superbowl XX loss to the Bears exactly 20 years later at SB XL? Now THAT would be the cherry on the sundae for our dynasty, si????? (though the media coverage would probably drive me nuts) :p Needless to say, I'm rooting for Chicago in the NFC, cuz I am not one of the fans that Brady spoke of (though I agree with others, definately a motivational ploy ;)) and I know the Pats will be in SB Xtra-Large!!! See some of you Saturday!! Yeehaaaaaaaa!!!!

Patchico said:
I'm new to the board so I haven't read a lot of the threads, but has anyone mentioned yet the possible scenario of the Pats avenging their Superbowl XX loss to the Bears exactly 20 years later at SB XL? Now THAT would be the cherry on the sundae for our dynasty, si????? (though the media coverage would probably drive me nuts) :p Needless to say, I'm rooting for Chicago in the NFC, cuz I am not one of the fans that Brady spoke of (though I agree with others, definately a motivational ploy ;)) and I know the Pats will be in SB Xtra-Large!!! See some of you Saturday!! Yeehaaaaaaaa!!!!

Patchico,

check my predictions :D

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=28598

I been thinking about that since I found out that the Da Bears made the playoffs. It would be great to have the teams that played in Super Bowl XX play in Super Bowl XL the only differance is the Patriots will win.

abejarano12 said:
I been thinking about that since I found out that the Da Bears made the playoffs. It would be great to have the teams that played in Super Bowl XX play in Super Bowl XL the only differance is the Patriots will win.
Yes win big as in 46 to 10.

we discussed this several times i think

anyway i will love a Super Bowl between Pats and Bears

after 20 years i have not yet been able to forget the loss...

so...
let's hope to have the possibility for a pay back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes