PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats at B'more opens at 19.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one the Pats cover.

12/3 8:30 ET New England -19.5 At Baltimore

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml

I wish vegas would just shut down the Pats line for the rest of the season. The opposing team doesnt need any extra motivation
Sooooooo, you like to find motivation for the Pats, but extra lengths should be taken to eliminate them for the opposition??

Not sure what the injury status for B'More is, but I can see them playing some stiff D next week. IMO, will be closer than many want to believe.

So Baltimore is the second highest spread in years, behind the Eagles?

Not sure what the injury status for B'More is, but I can see them playing some stiff D next week. IMO, will be closer than many want to believe.

I take it you didn't watch the Chargers-Ravens game. The Ravens secondary is a joke. You will never see three more wide open receivers catch TDs as you'll see in that game. Ridiculous.

I didn't think the Pats would blow out Philly; I am 100% confident they blow out Baltimore. They simply do not match up with NE. In fact, this couldn't be a better matchup for the Pats.

baltimore cant score points. we will gradually disappear over the horizon, quarter by quarter.

PS what is the deal w this Colts troll dude? does he just troll on every thread? get a life!:bricks:

I know B'More sucks, and this might just be a reaction to last night's scare, but...19 1/2 is a BIG number.

We are playing Baltimore this week? I thought we already beat the Baltimore Colts. We need to play Baltimore twice?

We are going to play AT BALTIMORE, not at home. This is ridiculous. We are not going to cover that spread...and Vegas knows it. ;)

I have eaten my humble pie. I think we will beat the Ravens but I have no idea by how much. A lot of it depends on how McDaniels formulates the offensive gameplan. Let's hope a repeat of the Eagles doesn't happen.

I have eaten my humble pie. I think we will beat the Ravens but I have no idea by how much. A lot of it depends on how McDaniels formulates the offensive gameplan. Let's hope a repeat of the Eagles doesn't happen.

I agree. We have 5 healthy backs... I'd like to see more of them.. Make the secondary honor the run as they've been doing well all year. This was the first game they didn't, and it was a rough ride. Our backs have been productive as a unit all year.

Hopefully our WR's can continue to do a good job of getting open, and lets hope for a little less man handling next week in B'more.

I agree. We have 5 healthy backs... I'd like to see more of them.. Make the secondary honor the run as they've been doing well all year. This was the first game they didn't, and it was a rough ride. Our backs have been productive as a unit all year.

Hopefully our WR's can continue to do a good job of getting open, and lets hope for a little less man handling next week in B'more.

Maroney, Faulk, Evans, Eckel. Who's the fifth?

PS what is the deal w this Colts troll dude? does he just troll on every thread? get a life!:bricks:
The 8th wonder in the world is why the mods won't ban the aforementioned prick!

Really? How can we ever be favored again now that everyone has the blue- print to beat us......not to mention Brady's audibles conveniently supplied by NBC

I guess vegas has to recoup all the money they have lost so far. I personally dont care if the pats cover the spread for the rest of the year as long as they have the "W". At the end of the year no one is going to remeber that the pats beat washington by 45 and the eagles by 3. It is the W in week 11 that everyone will remember. Well except maybe Eagle fans. ;)

I'd be suprised if Baltimore scores 19 points period.

The Ravens are 4-7 with little hope of the playoffs. My guess is that Baltimore has packed it in especially with Brian "the offensive guru" Billick as head coach ...... soon to be former head coach.

Prepare to be disappointed*.

Baltimore is first in the NFL in ypc and 2nd in ypg allowed. At the same time they are 26th in ypa allowed and 19th in defensive passer rating.

* Disappointed means that NE will most likely act in that manner because it is the best thing to do. You will also likely be disappointed because it will prove successful and you won't be able to feign intelligence like you seem to be dying to do this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes