PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats at Bills inactives: Deaderick, Francis, Dennard, Mankins, Edelman, Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

juny

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I see there are a couple threads discussing some of the inactives, but not a complete list. Merge if necessary.

WIth Reiss's latest tweet, https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/252213864136069120, the following are out, with 1 spot remaining.

Deaderick, Francis, Dennard, Mankins, Edelman, Hernandez

My money is on Vereen being the 7th.

Yeah, it's definitely gonna be Vereen or Bolden if they have to make a healthy scratch since they're at pretty much the minimum at all the other positions. Maybe Ras-I.

Yeah, it's definitely gonna be Vereen or Bolden if they have to make a healthy scratch since they're at pretty much the minimum at all the other positions. Maybe Ras-I.

Vereen wont be a healthy scratch

if (Vereen != healthy)
return "Vereen";
else if (McDonald != healthy)
return "McDonald";
else
return "Bequette";

I shall take a break from my Java to put my opinion of this week's 3rd inactive in Java.

Last edited:
if (Vereen != healthy)
return "Vereen";
else if (McDonald != healthy)
return "McDonald";
else
return "Bequette";

I shall take a break from my Java to put my opinion of this week's 3rd inactive in Java.

Bequette seems to be the logical choice if there is a healthy inactive

Vereen has been healthy all week.

I hope he's playing.

My guess would be Bolden or Bequette (would like to see Bequette rush on long downs).

I hope he's playing.

My guess would be Bolden or Bequette (would like to see Bequette rush on long downs).

That would be nice to see a healthy Vereen out there.

My guess is Vereen. He can't seem to get off this list.

Bequette is the obvious answer as the one healthy scratch, if there is one.

Bolden has seen a surprising amount of use as a goal-line area ball-carrying full back. (and as someone said he is STer) he is least likely of the 3 to be a healthy scratch.

logic says Bequette is the scratch, but i think it will be vereen just because i have an odd feeling that depth on DL will be more important than rb depth for this game.

Bolden has seen a surprising amount of use as a goal-line area ball-carrying full back. (and as someone said he is STer) he is least likely of the 3 to be a healthy scratch.

logic says Bequette is the scratch, but i think it will be vereen just because i have an odd feeling that depth on DL will be more important than rb depth for this game.

hmmm I correct myself/or at least rethink. I assume your list didnt include the fact that Tennant is now on the roster? Would BB make an OG active who hadn't practiced with team and was just added to roster? I think not; but if choice is Thomas over Tennant, or Thomas gets hurt you might want tennant active over both Beq and Vereen.

I hope he's playing.

Vereen's been limited in practice all week with the foot injury. I'm about 90% sure he was limited in last week's practices too before being scratched for the Ravens game so he may still not be ready.

Like you I hope he plays, I've been waiting to see what he offers in relevant games.

Pats need some depth on the DL with Forstom on the PS and Deadrick out. My guess is that Bequette is active for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots