PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats at Bills: Amendola prob; Bolden, Dobson, Harmon, Ebner questionable; Svitek out

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Week One, Patriots at Bills Injury Report:
- Amendola probable
- Bolden, Dobson, Harmon, Ebner questionable
- Gronkowski doubtful
- Svitek out

Re: Pats at Bills: Amendola prob; Bolden, Dobson, Harmon, Ebner questionable; Svitek

In other words, everyone plays unless a healthy scratch other than Gronk and Svitek.

Re: Pats at Bills: Amendola prob; Bolden, Dobson, Harmon, Ebner questionable; Svitek

Not too bad overall. Hopefully Harmon can play because otherwise we only have 3 safeties. And hopefully Dobson can play, just because I want to see him play in a real game with Brady.

We now have the choice of Barker (recently arrived) being active, or activating Kline, who at least knows the offense.

Given the competition level, weeks 1 and 2 are basically extended preseason games. No need to rush anyone back that doesn't need to be back.

Given the competition level, weeks 1 and 2 are basically extended preseason games. No need to rush anyone back that doesn't need to be back.

Kind of like the Cardinals were last season in week 2, right?

Despite how bad the Pats were that game, they were one questionable call by the scabs from winning that game.

This year the real zebras are in place, even if they aren't great it beats those clowns from the start of last year.

Hopefully they're ready for the up tempo read option that the Bills will be using, just keep hitting Manuel until they stop using the read option will sort that out though!

Despite how bad the Pats were that game, they were one questionable call by the scabs from winning that game.

The Pats D was very good that game..Cards couldn't really do anything...the O was the major MAJOR issue that day...that and AZ went what 4-0 to start year? Bills can't even sniff 3-1

Belichick plays one game at a time. He'll have the team up for 2 division games.

However, the reality is that these teams are in the bottom 5 of teams, and playing with rookie quarterbacks.

Different context entirely, and not in same sense as the point that was made.

I have a feeling that Aaron Dobson is going to be a healthy scratch for awhile. Not sure why, but I just sense he's going straight down the Taylor Price/ Chad Jackson path. I really hope I"m wrong.

Hmmmmm...... Translation = They are all "Day to day" until proven otherwise. It might be today.......... or it might be September 2014.... It's too early to tell.

When is this fanbase going to realize that the injury report out of NE means just about next to NOTHING.

the same day they realize there's a difference between half full and "half empty"...half empty is nonsense...to illustrate...empty means nothing...can we agree?...in other words..zero. what is half of zero?

I have no problem with Dobson being a healthy scratch. We need four active Wr's, and he is currently fifth on the depth chart. That doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with Dobson. Thompkins has been unbelievable. Edelman has been fine. That leaves Biyce and Dobson battling for reps and an active roster spot.

Just BTW, I am prepared for the 1000 posts if Amendola isn't active for the next two weeks.

I have a feeling that Aaron Dobson is going to be a healthy scratch for awhile. Not sure why, but I just sense he's going straight down the Taylor Price/ Chad Jackson path. I really hope I"m wrong.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back