PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats and Ninkovich agree on contract adjustment increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one troll, bb would NEVER handicap the team by paying for one player, or multiple players above their worth, IE vereen and Revis.

But since your a bitter fella that thinks he knows how to run a team better then bb, calls for him to be drug tested, yet they won the super bowl and have had an unprecedented run of success. But somehow you get satisfaction from trolling and belittling people because you feel superior.
Haven't you heard? If half the posters on this board were GM for last 14 years, the resulting success would have dwarfed our achievements. They have it figured out. BB the jackass signs bad players while they would have signed good players. Impressive collection of football masterminds we are graced with on this board.

Until Tom Brady proves otherwise, the Patriots window is open every year.

I'm terrified that the team will chose to move on from him after the 2015 season. I think his contract makes it work if they want it to.

His opinion means about as little as he thinks Deus' does.

His opinion means about as little as he thinks Deus' does.

rofl.gif

There must be something going on with someone I have on ignore...

rofl.gif

There must be something going on with someone I have on ignore...
I don't ignore anyone myself. That way I deal with everything head on. I hide from no one. I guess that's the difference. Some people hide and take shots and some step up and face you man to man. You are what you are.

I'm terrified that the team will chose to move on from him after the 2015 season. I think his contract makes it work if they want it to.

Injury (or perhaps declining performance) will dictate when the Pats move on from Tom Brady.

I thought it was encouraging that he bought into the dink and dunk quick release stuff down the stretch in 2014. He was going to get killed looking downfield. I believe that evolving back to a dink and dunk will be essential as his career winds down. You just can't ask a QB approaching 40 to stand in the pocket and take hit after hit like 25 year old QB.

The Pats are in a great situation. Brady's the guy for another year and each passing season makes the dead money hit of his exit less onerous.

Weird question this happened at work eariler when i clicked this thread.
When clicking this thread did that lead to adult website?
And has now happened twice. Once on my iphone at work. And when i just clicked the thread on my ipad?

Happened to me too on one of the Deflategate threads. Hope the site hasn't been hacked.

Clicked on this thread and went straight to adult friend finder. Is that supposed to happen?
Same just happened to me. Adult Finder. Black nude girl. Is this site compromised?

With the greatest respect, what terrifies you doesn't particularly concern me.

The Patriots will move on from Brady like they do every other veteran. That won't be until Brady's play dramatically declines or Garoppolo supplants him as the starter. I don't see either happening in the immediate short term.

Edit***

NEW DEAL

Signing bonus 2015:
$1.5 million
Signing bonus 2013:$1.25 million

2015 base salary: $1.5 million

Workout bonus: $100,000

Roster bonus: $400,000 ($25,000 per game)

CAP HIT : $4,750,000

Signing bonus 2015: $1.5 million

2016 base salary: $1.5 million

Roster bonus: $400,000 ($25,000 per game)

CAP HIT: $4,750,000

OLD DEAL

2015 base salary: $2,100,000 million

Roster bonus: $250,000

Others: $250,000

CAP HIT: $3,950,000

2016 base salary: $1,500,000 million

Roster bonus: $300,000

Others: $1.650,000

CAP HIT: $4,800,000

Last edited:
So it wasnt a raaaaaiiiisseee. But 90% of his new money if fully gtd ...

I don't ignore anyone myself. That way I deal with everything head on. I hide from no one. I guess that's the difference. Some people hide and take shots and some step up and face you man to man. You are what you are.

Wow. Is this an Internet fan message board or are you guys "taking it outside" your local bar?

Wow. Is this an Internet fan message board or are you guys "taking it outside" your local bar?
Not so much. I'm just taking a shot at a "keyboard warrior" who constantly belittles fellow posters to prop up his own obvious insecure nature.;)

So higher cap numbers this year and next? What's the Pats motivation for this? Something is missing I feel.

So higher cap numbers this year and next? What's the Pats motivation for this? Something is missing I feel.

According to Miguel overthecap numbers are wrong. So next year the cap hit will decrease by 150,000 .

To summarize . Increases 800,000 this year and decreases in 50,000 next year.

Last edited:

Yeah. I feel the same way. Something in the details or the motivation is missing.

I see some logic in converting LTBE incentives into guaranteed money. It's the same impact on the cap and rewards a player who has performed. I see the logic in trying to get the game day roster bonuses up to $400,000 for all players. That basically means the team can at least replace an injured player with an UDRFA stiff at no cost to the cap.

I can see an issue of fairness on the 70% of snaps incentive if the team wants to be able to rotate DEs and save wear and tear on Ninko. 70% is a big number with the depth the Pats now have at the edge position.

Bits and pieces make sense, but I'm just not grasping the over-arching reason for the restructure from the team's perspective.

According to Miguel overthecap numbers are wrong. So next year the cap hit will decrease by 150,000 .
I think his numbers don't add up. Should be 4.75 for each year. An increase of 800k this year, and a decrease of 50k next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back