PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats All Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeShowin

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Anybody watching?

I loved when Kraft was congratulating Moss in the locker room. Kraft souned kinda hoarse. Moss says "You need some warm fried chicken bro. Tell the missus I said you need some warm fried chicken bro." LMAO!

Aqua musta gotten all teary-eyed wjen BB was talking up Ginn.

Anybody watching?

I loved when Kraft was congratulating Moss in the locker room. Kraft souned kinda hoarse. Moss says "You need some warm fried chicken bro. Tell the missus I said you need some warm fried chicken bro." LMAO!

Aqua musta gotten all teary-eyed wjen BB was talking up Ginn.

lol thats hilarious...

Moss says "You need some warm fried chicken bro. Tell the missus I said you need some warm fried chicken bro."

He didn't call Kraft "bro." He told him he needed hot chicken broth.

Last edited:
Another great prank that got videotaped was also shown from like 3 years ago during the Koppen interview. He got a pie thrown into his face by a random guy in a Santa costume and all the other players with him starting laughing. He looks up with whipped cream all over his face to see the beard and hat removed to reveal Brady. I guess Brady is the king of pranks. It is not everyday you get to see #12 in a Santa costume.

Last edited:
they spent 5 minutesm of the show trying to remember who the 4th AFC probowl wideout is......I'd say note to staff: next time you want to make a case(/against) for Welker, know who is in front of him so you can compare relative numbers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes