PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats #3 in Prisco's PowerRankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like considerably more respect than we've earned.

But, then again, who should be higher? San Diego?
Why not Jacksonville?

Despite it being to Huston, I would have put the Eagles up there.

I'm surprised at how high the Eagles are (5) and how low the Chargers are (15).

This is an outrage. There is no doubt that we should be #1. Fire up the No Respect Bandwagon. Fall in line folks!!! :rocker:

Prisco is a schmoe anyway, I don't care what he says one way or the other.

The Colts D was gashed through like you read about, they're kicking field goals where last year they were scoring TD's and their running game averaged like 2.9 yards a carry and he has them #2.

Willie55 said:
The Colts D was gashed through like you read about, they're kicking field goals where last year they were scoring TD's and their running game averaged like 2.9 yards a carry and he has them #2.

Right, the Patriots and their 3 yards passing at the half should have been there instead.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Right, the Patriots and their 3 yards passing at the half should have been there instead.

Better 3 yards passing at the half than unable to run the ball or stop the run the whole game, I say.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Did they seriously only have 3 yards at halftime?

This has almost nothing to do with the BUF game except that it was a win. The Pats started the season 4th in his rankings, behind PIT, CAR, and IND. Carolina lost, so they dropped, the others won so we effectively stay where we are but have to move up a slot to fill Carolina's vacancy.

AStack75 said:
Did they seriously only have 3 yards at halftime?
Passing, yes. At the half, 3 yards passing, and 112 yards rushing. :)

Chargers should most certainly be higher, Eagles seem to be in the right spot, I'd drop New England a few based on the massive number of yet-unanswered questions.

Doesn't matter anyway, Power Rankings are a joke, and they're a hysterical joke based on ONE game. Even the moron Prisco said as much (and yes, Ronnie, we all think he's a moron even when he puts the Pats in the number one slot).
Prisco said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] A week from now, you will all be laughing at this batch, too. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] That much I do know.[/FONT]

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Passing, yes. At the half, 3 yards passing, and 112 yards rushing. :)
Damn... I was at the game so I didn't know the game stats (and apparently haven't read the papers either). I knew the passing game was pretty bad, but I didn't realize it was that bad.

AStack75 said:
Damn... I was at the game so I didn't know the game stats (and apparently haven't read the papers either). I knew the passing game was pretty bad, but I didn't realize it was that bad.

+30 on passes, -27 on sacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back