PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats 2nd half adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The Patriots have only allowed 1 second-half TD in the last 6 games..that's a pretty amazing stat and shows just how good this coaching staff and players are

The Patriots have only allowed 1 second-half TD in the last 6 games..that's a pretty amazing stat and shows just how good this coaching staff and players are
This is week 15, right? So that means it's a Kill Josh McD week. Next week will be even and it will be Matt Patricia's turn.

Patricia has done a fantastic job with this D IMO

Especially since he navigated that gauntlet (Donkeys, Colts, Lions, Packers, Chargers, LOLphins) without two of his four best players on D.

This defense during the playoffs, in Foxboro, could be a brick wall.....

Make it so BB !!

This is week 15, right? So that means it's a Kill Josh McD week. Next week will be even and it will be Matt Patricia's turn.

I only give Josh Grief when he earns it. :)

I have no illusions about my understanding of the game, but that's a double edged sword. I need to remember how much I don't know, but when I do know something that apparently eludes the offensive coordinator, then we have a problem.

If I remember correctly, the Pats have outscored their opponents in the third quarter this season by a ridiculous amounts. The halftime adjustments on both sides of the ball have been amazing this year.

If I remember correctly, the Pats have outscored their opponents in the third quarter this season by a ridiculous amounts. The halftime adjustments on both sides of the ball have been amazing this year.

NE has actually struggled scoring in the 3rd quarter. 2nd and 4th is when they earned their money.

NE has actually struggled scoring in the 3rd quarter. 2nd and 4th is when they earned their money.

You are right about the 2nd quarter. That is where they have outscored teams by a ridiculous amounts. But struggling in the 3rd is a bit of an overstatement. In some games yes, others no (see Indy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes