PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAMMERMILL

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
While nobody is happy with the pats play the last two games, we still are 2-0.
The pats will adjust too the new personnel.
2-0 ,at least enjoy it for the night!

HAMMERMILL said:
While nobody is happy with the pats play the last two games, we still are 2-0.
The pats will adjust too the new personnel.
2-0 ,at least enjoy it for the night!

I am excited more than anything. It's hard to compare teams but these guys can play. I love the entire defense...the O-Line is HUGE and they all can pass block and run block. O'Callahan is playing almost like a vet...Koppen looking way strong...stronger than i expected out of the box.

Brady and his receivers need some work...the timing is off...but, this is Brady we are talking about...

We are no longer the smurfs....sure we have a couple but Jackson & Gabriel are cut from granite. Caldwell looks to be a very capable 3 or 4 receiver. Troy Brown is a very experienced 3 or 4 receiver which is a good thing.

Graham and Watson...Fauria was a midget compared to these guys.

We are big, strong,fast, we have many coaches on the field...a great running attack...every unit on this team can and will get better..it's not a waiver wire solution anymore...these guys can all play.

heck yeah.undefeated.Ill drink to that!

If you forget about the last third of the game, which is easy for me since I didn't even watch it, there was a lot to be excited about in this one.

Maroney proved that he really is going to be a spectacular back every game, with Dillion they'll be unstoppable.

Jackson screwed one catch bad, but made one really great one early on and ran very good routes, he's looking very good.

Seau blew me away, I can't believe how much strength he still has.

The defense in general looked great.

Brady looked a little weak, but you know what? He came through when he had to, and if he loses everything else about him except that characteristic we'll still be good.

Bring on the Donkeys.

2-0 and soon to be 3-0

Denver has looked worse than both the Jets and the Bills so far and IMO it will be a surprisingly easy win.

Ceresco said:
2-0 and soon to be 3-0

Denver has looked worse than both the Jets and the Bills so far and IMO it will be a surprisingly easy win.

From your mouse to God's ear!! Woo Hoooooo!! We're 2-0, right where we're supposed to be !! GO PATS!!!! Bring on the stinkin' Denverf Broncos!!! We should be loaded for bear for this game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes