PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats 1-0 Chargers 0-1 Colts about to be 0-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry....are u assuming we dont win this yr?

ALP, we could barely beat the Chiefs. What makes you think we're going to be able to get through the likes of Indy, SD, and Pittsburgh as well as other top-notch defenses?

ALP, we could barely beat the Chiefs. What makes you think we're going to be able to get through the likes of Indy, SD, and Pittsburgh as well as other top-notch defenses?

the same thing I thought when I saw SD lose to a Carolina team w/o steve smith, a colts team lose to the bears led by Kyle Orton, and the jags lose to the titans with a hurt Young...

This team will not dominate like it did in 07...it will do enough to beat a team...thats what we did today, thats what i think well do almost every week this season

The Colts did give up 29 points to a Kyle Orton led offense at home tonight.

And this year the colts Defense is suppose to be the star of the show, and peyton is the compliment to it.

Thats funny, the Patriots could barely win 3 Superbowls too. Are you saying the Chiefs have a bad defense? Based on last year or 1 game this year?

the chargers were 1-3 after 4 games last season

september in our weak ass division is meaningless, it's all about the playoff push

that being said, we got some guys really banged up so anything is literally possible

The Colts did give up 29 points to a Kyle Orton led offense at home tonight.

Please do not remind me.....but one was a Harrison fumble after I had been praising him all night. And a lovely safety.
However the Bears have a good defense when healthy. I am not upset by our O considering what they have been through lately with injuries and the rust. I am livid at the defense but am over it. Time to move on and hope they bounce back next week. I have faith they can.

Like I said I am more upset about Brady. I am pissed actually. I wanted more of the rivalry this season even if we lost to you guys. I look forward to our games all year.

I just know the AFC just feels empty right now. I don't get quite as excited about the Jags, Titans or Chargers. I hope you guys can make the playoffs and pull this thing off.

Last edited:
My Bolts played like a bunch of little girls at times today, especially on that last drive by Carolina. You get a burst of offense to take the lead and the D won't blitz once on that final drive? Rusty rusty...

If we were to play a Cassel-led Patriots today we would have probably lost that game too. But like Jcdavey said, it's all about how you finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes