Not open for further replies.

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Enter Super2010 during check out.

Hope some folks pick up some cool stuff during this sale. :rocker:

OT: Patriots Pro Shop Running 20% Off This Weekend

Just as a heads up to everyone, I was notified by our friends at the Patriots Pro Shop that they're running a 20% off promotion this weekend only, so I wanted to pass this along since this is obviously open to everyone who shops there during this promotion:

Official ProShop of the New England Patriots.

It's a good chance for everyone to save some money if you've been thinking of buying something, like the Randy Moss mask we were joking about a couple weeks ago:

ImgDyn.cfm

So there you go :D

Last edited:
Re: OT: Patriots Pro Shop Running 20% Off This Weekend

Just as a heads up to everyone, I was notified by our friends at the Patriots Pro Shop that they're running a 20% off promotion this weekend only, so I wanted to pass this along since this is obviously open to everyone who shops there during this promotion:

Official ProShop of the New England Patriots.

It's a good chance for everyone to save some money if you've been thinking of buying something, like the Randy Moss mask we were joking about a couple weeks ago:

ImgDyn.cfm

So there you go :D

I am assuming the 15% off that you get with your membership here is not reflected in another discount..correct?

Re: OT: Patriots Pro Shop Running 20% Off This Weekend

I am assuming the 15% off that you get with your membership here is not reflected in another discount..correct?

Correct - although I wish it was available because it would obviously be a really good deal.

Fortunately this is a good promo that everyone can take advantage of, so definitely grab something if you've been thinking about it for a while, and you'll have to submit pictures if anyone buys that mask :)

Bummer that the Pro Shop doesn't have the Revs 2010 jerseys in yet. According to the woman I talked to on the phone she said they'll have them in closer to the season. I'd love to get a new Taylor Twellman jersey to celebrate his (hopeful) return this season. :rocker:

... that Moss mask is tempting tho. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes