PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatriotsPlanet now killing PatsFans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ATTN: OK Guys, Help Us Out

JoeSixPat said:
Wow... I don't think anyone at Patriots Planet is in denial about this being a Bot anymore - 40,000 votes now in 24 hours?

You guys all know I'd be the first to jump all over NEM with only the slightest provocation, but to blame HIM for the fact that someone at Patriots Planet has unleashed a Bot script to co-opt SI's "most popular Patriots Forum" is a conspiracy theory in and of itself.

The good posters at Patriots Planet are not too happy to have someone putting this black cloud over them - if the shoe were on the other foot I'd be embarrassed for us.

If someone's doing this just to get back at NEM they're pretty darn stupid because they've cast a dark cloud over their own website.

Good points, Joe. What's the expression? 'No honor among thieves.'

Re: We NEED Votes.... Dont stop now...VOTE VOTE VOTE

NEM said:
I wonder if the BOT person will have the cajones to stand up and be counted???

I have a feeling that it is not from PatriotPlanet..... I feel it is from hicksville, hillbilly haven, Bubbaville.

wow, i just noticed
i thought we were still kickin butt
this is bull

I know NEM and Ian posted this, but PatriotsPlanet are somehow suddenly blowing us away.

Everybody needs to click on the link and vote, vote, vote, vote. We cannot lose to such an inferior site. O.K., actually I've never looked at the other site. But, I still HATE to lose.

Vote my peeps. Vote. For the love of God vote:

You can vote at http://www.SI.com/Patriotsvote

Just don't use bots (*cough*). We're better than that.

I dig both places actually. Totally different boards, but we all love the Pats.

Dirtywater said:
I dig both places actually. Totally different boards, but we all love the Pats.

Thats how i feel. For 99 percent of my Pats stuff i come here. But PPlanet is alot more tolerant of OT stuff. HEAVEN FORBID someone puts up a sox topic. Turns into a huge pissing contest here.

Patsfans.com is the most frequented Patriots board on the web - bar none. I think it speaks volumes that we are more focused on the season at hand, than spending endless hours clicking away on some arbitrary poll.

Kudos to Ian, I don't need a poll to tell me which site is the best.

Murphys95 said:
Patsfans.com is the most frequented Patriots board on the web - bar none. I think it speaks volumes that we are more focused on the season at hand, than spending endless hours clicking away on some arbitrary poll.

Kudos to Ian, I don't need a poll to tell me which site is the best.

Plus, I heard that the moderators at the other site club baby seals.

desi-patsfan said:
Thats how i feel. For 99 percent of my Pats stuff i come here. But PPlanet is alot more tolerant of OT stuff. HEAVEN FORBID someone puts up a sox topic. Turns into a huge pissing contest here.

No SOX Talk HERE. You are Banned. :bricks:

Bostonian1962 said:

Now I'm even more steadfast in my stance. :)

Someone please tell me that this will end soon...

Ian does not care.

He said so himself.

Simple as that.

Let's not pretend he's being victimized.

If anyone is really that concerned about Ian, start a campaign for every user to Paypal him $10 and that will have a far greater impact than a silly poll result.

I'd be happy to contribute for every Pats win if this madness would just stop.

Bostonian1962 said:
It's true!!!!!!!!!!

We saw them beatin' the snot outta those poor baby seals while we were on the last mod's dolphin spear-fishing trip (we realllly miss the taste of our old tuna, and you should see Miguel with a harpoon!!). ;)

Seriously guys, let's just let this drop. One of the things that makes this site so great is the amount of football talk that goes on here. Let's stop bumping and starting these types of threads (no offence to the original poster) so we can let the football threads rise back to the top. :D

Just one dude's opinion.

Born_a_Patriot said:
No SOX Talk HERE. You are Banned. :bricks:
:rocker::rocker::rocker: 123456789

Who cares.... Ian got what he wanted and was put in the Mag, if they want to do this because they don't have the traffic we do and the only way they could win this poll is by cheating, then yipee for them.

SoCal Bong said:
Ian does not care.

He said so himself.

Simple as that.

Let's not pretend he's being victimized.

If anyone is really that concerned about Ian, start a campaign for every user to Paypal him $10 and that will have a far greater impact than a silly poll result.

I'd be happy to contribute for every Pats win if this madness would just stop.

Agreed. Let's just let this die and move on with our lives.

Ian

T-ShirtDynasty said:
It's true!!!!!!!!!!

We saw them beatin' the snot outta those poor baby seals while we were on the last mod's dolphin spear-fishing trip (we realllly miss the taste of our old tuna, and you should see Miguel with a harpoon!!). ;)

Seriously guys, let's just let this drop. One of the things that makes this site so great is the amount of football talk that goes on here. Let's stop bumping and starting these types of threads (no offence to the original poster) so we can let the football threads rise back to the top. :D

Just one dude's opinion.

If you have the urge to merge these would be a good ones.

Why did you move to Disenchantmentville? Homerville wasn't good enough for you? Or was it the news about Football Hotties butt?

Re: ATTN: OK Guys, Help Us Out

I have merged all three threads, and let's let this whole thing die. I'm also locking this thread. Thank you for all of your support, and I appreciate everything.

Ian

lol wtf hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots