PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Workout Two, Promote Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are too many Andersons. I was confused reading the title of the article. :p

Last edited:
There are too many Andersons. I was confused reading the title of the article. :p
You weren't the only one. My first thought was that the pass rusher that's on the bubble to make the roster got promoted?:confused:

Belichick has never been a proponent of keeping two kickers on the roster, but it could be something worth considering. Gostkowski seems to have a history of starting out the season booming kickoffs deep, but then the distance tails off noticeably as the season wears on. Granted some of that is due to the weather getting colder later in the year, but when you take into consideration that he is coming off a season-ending injury I suppose it is possible - though unlikely given some of the tough roster choices that BB and staff are already going to have to make.

New long snapper on trial.

I'd started to miss not having to worry about the punter. Maybe I can replace that by obsessing about the long snapper. ;)

What's going on with Gost why are they trying out other kickers? Is he still hurting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing