PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots with ZERO fumbles in 3 games (only team in the NFL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Only Green Bay comes close with losing 2 fumbles

When you don't drop the ball on the ground and lose it and you also control the clock you will win many games and for 2 of the 3 games this team has done that so far.

If Brady can avoid throwing into traffic or making ill advised throws and the RBs can continue to keep both hands secured around the ball this team will be difficult to beat and the offense will continue to avoid having to show the deficiencies of this defense by keeping them off the field - As of week 3 the Patriots are winning the clock battle and when you control the clock and are winning the turnover battle you are almost guaranteed to win,We must continue to see lots more of this especially when facing deadly throwing QBs like Manning and Brees are on the horizon.

IMO,Belichick's move on 4th and less than 1 our their own 20 yard line speaks highly of not only his faith in his offense and the way they conduct controlling the clock,but his not so confidence in his defense keeping Atlanta at bay without Wilfork and Mayo.

Last edited:
I curse you for this post

You can go throw salt over your shoulder, wear a string of garlic around your neck and not step on any cracks all week...and we'll still blame you if an untimely fumble hurts us on Sunday. You're like the guy in the dugout who pipes up in the middle of the game, "Hey, am I the only one who's noticed that old Jimmy is throwing a no hitter?" :singing:

(in this hyper sensitive time, I'll just be careful and note that that was a joke.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes