PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots win a dogfight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

E1Downey

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Wow what a game. Havnt seen one that intense in a very long time. So happy they won this game.

This is exactly the type if game we all wanted to know if they could win....a gritty hard fought dog fight. Sloppy play by the O and some poor tackling by the D.

But in the end they pull a rabbit out. Vintage Brady baby! And give the D some serious credit! They played a hard 60 minutes. And other than the shoddy tackling they played a he'll of a game.

Very proud to be a pats fan tonight! Pats are leading the AFCE once again. Everything is ok in the world again lol

Last edited:
Re: Patriots EARN this week off....

5-1 going into the week off, and back in 1st place, I love it!

Felt like a playoff game. Great to see the team battle adversity late and come out on top.

I don't know about a week off, but this has to be huge for their morale going into the bye week. What a win, D plays tough, and Offense goes clutch.

Great way to head into the bye

Lol yeah I meant the bye was just a little excited haha

Wow what a game. Havnt seen one that intense in a very long time. So happy they won this game.

This is exactly the type if game we all wanted to know if they could win....a gritty hard fought dog fight. Sloppy play by the O and some poor tackling by the D.

But in the end they pull a rabbit out. Vintage Brady baby! And give the D some serious credit! They played a hard 60 minutes. And other than the shoddy tackling they played a he'll of a game.

Very proud to be a pats fan tonight! Pats are leading the AFCE once again. Everything is ok in the world again lol

They did not earn a week off. Every team gets one. They could have lost by 30 and they still would get a bye week. You only earn a week off if you win enough games to get a bye in the playoffs. They did earn a few nice wins over the last three weeks though.

It is a good time for a bye. Let's hope we can get healthy. I bet BB will have a lot for them to work on.

O Jesus, I didn't mean it literally I understand what bye weeks are. I was excited and meant that they played And fought so hard that they deserve this time off that they're going to get because of the bye. You guys are so anal lol here I'll change it

Last edited:
I feel the same way. This was a refreshing win.

Brady and the offense were held in check, we lost the turnover battle 4-2, we didnt tackle well at times, and we were facing a very potent offense that was fully healthy for the first time since about the 2nd quarter of Week 1.

If you told me that was how the game was going to go before kickoff, I'd give us near 0% chance of a win. We found a way though. Defense made big stops and the offense put together one last drive when it looked like they couldn't get anything going.

Great win, and hopefully one we can build on and one that makes this a better team come playoff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back