PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots will win back to back superbowl guaranteed.

PatriotsRules

Rookie
Reaction score
I truly believe this. I don't think any team in the AFC can really do anything to us. Against Seattle we beat them 10 out of 10. Greenbay only has a small chance if they're at home and that's like 5% chance.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS BACK TO BACK.

GUARANTEED.

I truly believe this. I don't think any team in the AFC can really do anything to us. Against Seattle we beat them 10 out of 10. Greenbay only has a small chance if they're at home and that's like 5% chance.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

GUARANTEED.

There's a 0% chance we play the Packers in GB during the playoffs....

Where do I bet my money if its a guaranteed thing?

No...just...no.

LOTS of things had to happen this past season to win the SB, which is why very little number of teams ever repeat. Saying that anything is close to being "guaranteed" is just silly. Barring catastrophic injury at important positions, they should be able to compete in the postseason again, but even that certainly isn't guaranteed.

For example--

1) they had to stay very healthy, something that we haven't seen at all lately

2) they had to come back from THREE postseason double digit deficits, something with an extremely low chance of ever happening

3) they were the first team in 30 Super Bowls who shook off a 10+ pt deficit in the 4th quarter, as the record prior to Sunday was 0-29

4) there were approximately 100+ passes thrown in the NFL this season from the one yard line, and NONE of them were intercepted. Even taking the Malcolm Butler INT into account, there was less than a 1% chance of us picking that pass off to win the game

5) staying in the same vein, we needed a good amount of luck to win the SB (something that we certainly have been lacking in the big game lately)

It should only count if we win on an interception again

Thanks for the jinx.

(Now I need to go spit)

Nothing is guaranteed in a sport that has the potential for injuries.

Nothing is guaranteed in a sport where the outcome of a game is changed by a few plays.

Nothing is guaranteed even when there's no reason as big as those two for it not to be guaranteed.

Only the jets can win the Super Bowl before preseason. Us Patriots fans have to wait for February every year.

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

GUARANTEED.
You left out "BOOK IT" ;)

Are you Joe Namath or a former Seahawk fan?

I don't believe in jinxes and winning is what it's all about, so screw it. I'm with you, OP.

Let's just enjoy this one. 10 years is a long time.

I love the hate this team gets. It makes it soooo much sweeter.

Jinx threads belong here.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back