PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots will wear throwback uniforms vs the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the red, it's a more aggressive color and represents blood to be spilled.:beatingcoming:

I love the red throwbacks

I love the numbers on the side of the arm much better than on the shoulder

I know it's a useless stats..but what is the pats record when they wear these? not sure anyone will have the info but just curious

I know it's a useless stats..but what is the pats record when they wear these? not sure anyone will have the info but just curious

8-3 when wearing the throwbacks Per the OP.

i know it's a useless stats..but what is the pats record when they wear these? Not sure anyone will have the info but just curious

59-0

bradyx-large.jpg

Repeat please:D

yes !!!

i love it !!!

pity...only 1 game...

PAT PATRIOT AND THROWBACKS : SIMPLY GREAT !!!

The Thanksiving day win in Detroit was great when we wore the Throwbacks in 2010.

I remember it was Hill at QB for the Lions and we were doing nothing offensively at all until right before half time When BJGE ran right over the top of the Lions safety. came out second half firing on all cylindars.

I like the Throwbacks but still prefer the flying Elvis logo personally.

If only the throwbacks included Mike Haynes returning to play in his prime :(

raymond clayborn, ronnie lippett, roland james…
…shoot, I'll take Jimmy Hitchcokc in the royal blues...

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have a jersey that I bought at the old Bruins Pro Shop (in the Old Garden) around 1985 - It's #55 with no name so I guess it's Donnie Blackmon. It will be dusted off this weekend.

This news made me happy when I saw it on Facebook yesterday. I've actually come around to like the old throwbacks. I still prefer our new uniforms, but the throwbacks are pretty cool in their own right.

yes !!!

i love it !!!

pity...only 1 game...

PAT PATRIOT AND THROWBACKS : SIMPLY GREAT !!!

Throwbacks = nostalgia, love them.

Modern day uni's = Superbowls, love them too.

Go Pats!!!!!

Luv'm! '76 Pats, Grogan & Co reason why I'm a Pats Fan Not a Jets or Giants lol

Flyin Elvis = 3 Championships

Can't go wrong with either. Always like Seein Pat Patriiot still around.

Hell, as much as he sometimes sucked (Bledsoe-Marino shootout anyone?), I'd still take Maurice Hurst, too!

Maybe even Kato Serwanga!

I feel like there should be a good middle ground. We used to have the silver jersey as an alternate. Why not create an alternate that is red but still have the flying elvi current day feel? That's what I would like.

I feel like there should be a good middle ground. We used to have the silver jersey as an alternate. Why not create an alternate that is red but still have the flying elvi current day feel? That's what I would like.

That'd be cool but pat the patriot is better. So I guess they will be wearing regular road whites for thanksgiving? Was hoping they'd bring out the throwback whites :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back