PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots will crush the Donkos Sunday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Pats fans don't have to worry about a thing, I am 100% certain this victory will be a lot easier than the last two. Gawd I love it when the Donkos lose. I know my team is going nowhere this year but a nice consolation prize will be the Donkos getting their butts handed to them this season. The Donkos, Shanarat, and all the neanderthals that root for that team at Vile High are an abomination to the NFL.

Congratulations Patriots on your 3-0 start to this season.

(Now cue patriotspride to say something stupid)

RS said:
Pats fans don't have to worry about a thing, I am 100% certain this victory will be a lot easier than the last two. Gawd I love it when the Donkos lose. I know my team is going nowhere this year but a nice consolation prize will be the Donkos getting their butts handed to them this season. The Donkos, Shanarat, and all the neanderthals that root for that team at Vile High are an abomination to the NFL.

(Now i kneel before the all powerfull lord thi god patriotspride to honor me with his greatness)
your not worthy

Last edited:
RS said:

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DENVER-OWNS-PATSIES said:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...Poor Donko fans....deep down they know their fraud team didn't really beat the Patriots in the playoffs last year... the refs gave the Donkos that game. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it....LOL @ you frauds. Shame on the Donkos for paying off the refs instead of earning the win over the Patriots on the field....LMAO @ you frauds and that stiff you call a quarterback.

I may not be a Pats fan but when the Pats destroy the Donkos Sunday night I will be enjoying every minute of it. I wonder what excuse Shanarat will have after the game.

Donkos = 3rd place at best in the AFC West this year.

Last edited:
the raiders are the worst most pathetic team in football if i were you i would just shut up.lol lol

patriotspride said:
i am the worst most ******ed member of a message board in the history of the internet lol lol if i were my mom i would have jumped off a bridge when i saw what my son looked like lol lol

No-one cares about your self esteem problems.

lol lol right on cue lol.your a boy with no self controll.lol dance puppet dance your master comands you lol.as always i own you lol lol:D :rocker: how about those raiders :D

patriotspride said:
lol lol right on cue rs posts and i respond lol. i'm a boy with no self controll.lol rs pulls the strings and i dance like the puppet i am lol. i'm too dumb to think of my own retorts so i have to copy rs all the time lol as always rs is the king of this board and i am his loyal subject lol lol:D :rocker: how about those raiders ya that team that beat the patsies in the playoffs a few years ago but the patsies paid off the refs ya how about them :(

Yup, I agree with that. LOL.

RS said:
patriotspride thinks i have small p enis syndrome . Yup, I agree with that. LOL.my raiders suck big time how i wish they were great like the patriots .i gotta go to my waitress job now see ya guys
:D :D :D at least your honest

RS said:
LOL...Poor Donko fans....deep down they know their fraud team didn't really beat the Patriots in the playoffs last year... the refs gave the Donkos that game. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it....LOL @ you frauds. Shame on the Donkos for paying off the refs instead of earning the win over the Patriots on the field....LMAO @ you frauds and that stiff you call a quarterback.

I may not be a Pats fan but when the Pats destroy the Donkos Sunday night I will be enjoying every minute of it. I wonder what excuse Shanarat will have after the game.

Donkos = 3rd place at best in the AFC West this year.

WE OWN YOU GUYS! BRADY IS 1-4 AGAINST US! HA! I DON'T THINK THE REFS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE 2 FUMBLES< MUFFED PUNT< 2 INTERCEPTIONS IN THAT GAME!!!!!!!!

JakeGirl said:
WE OWN YOU GUYS! BRADY IS 1-4 AGAINST US! HA! I DON'T THINK THE REFS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE 2 FUMBLES< MUFFED PUNT< 2 INTERCEPTIONS IN THAT GAME!!!!!!!!
hes not even a pats fans, hess a raider fan!! LMAO nuff said, baaaaaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! oh boy!!!!

LOL... poor Donko fans....they think they actually have a chance to win this game...LMAO

RS said:
LOL... poor Donko fans....they think they actually have a chance to win this game...LMAO
one thing is for sure no matter what happens against the patriots is they will be ahead of the worst team in football your pathetic raiders lmao lmao lmao lol lol lol lol lol

patriotspride said:
one thing is for sure no matter what happens against the patriots is they will be ahead of the worst team in football your pathetic raiders lmao lmao lmao lol lol lol lol lol

Gaytriotscried has no friends...AND NEVER EVER WILL HAVE ANY.... LOL!! No I shouldn't laugh, I should feel sympathy for Gaytriotscried.... yeah, right. LOL!!!! LMFAO!!!

RS said:

I am one half away from eating my words. The Patriots look like the, well, PATSIES tonight. Come on, can't you guys beat those Donko clowns for once?

RS said:
I am one half away from eating my boyfriends s hit filled diapers .yummy. cant the raiders win a game :( :( ?
:D :D lol your sick dude

RS said:

I THINKK you raturd need to eat some crow huh? its gonna be nice beatin the ***** out of the faiders too....

DENVER-OWNS-PATSIES said:
I THINKK you raturd need to eat some crow huh? its gonna be nice beatin the ***** out of the faiders too....

No, I think I'll pass on the crow. I'm not impressed with the Donkos, and especially not impressed with a 10 point win over a Patsie team that just mailed it in right from the opening whistle. And it showed. They're lucky they can get away with games like that being in that weak-ass AFC East.

But don't worry, the Donkos aren't that good, and they will be exposed. We'll see you clowns in two weeks and we'll see who's laughing then.

bla bla bla bla dont you ever get tired of making a ass of yourself.lol youve never been right about anything your entire pathetic life .the raiders will be lucky if they win one game you moron lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back