Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Miami is does not stand much of a chance vs Atlanta

Jets chances are much better vs Houston without Pace and Ellis

Buffalo should not even make the trip to play the Pats

We sit on top the division week 1 and never look back, book it!

Miami doesn't stand a chance vs. Atlanta?

i got NE atl texans

i think the best chance for a non ne afc east team, is miami this weekend

i think the jets are going to get humiliated (but i like mark sanchez...and i'm not a usc fan)

they might not win the game, but the Fins sure stand a chance against the Falcons; if the game were in Miami I'd have it in their column.

i think the jets will be playing with way too much wrecks-induced, opening game, emotional frenzy to be very effective and Sanchez will have multiple "welcome to the NFL" moments.

I never like to say a team shouldn't make the trip (kind of like a bad luck wish that can backfire), but i sure don't see the bills winning the game.

I wouldn't say that just yet. Porter and Jason Taylor coming off both sides should do a good enough job of disrupting Ryan. The only thing Miami needs to be concerned about is stopping Michael Turner and the Falcons' run game.

I hardly think the Texans QB Matt Schaub will have a good game against the Jets secondary which is their strong point - I expect a close game down in Houston with the Rookie Sanchez doing just enough to pull it out -
Jets 14 Houston 13

I see Atlanta beating Miami convincingly as Gonzalez gets 70 yards receiving and Turner 100 yards rushing - Atlanta 32 Miami 16

NE beats Buffalo 35-28 with a winning last minute drive by Brady after the Bills have scored to tie the game - Galloway catches the winning TD

Last edited:
The Patriots should be at least tied for first after week 1. I do like the Texans and the Falcons, because they are both pretty good teams playing their home openers, but I wouldn't die of shock if either AFC East team won their matchup.

We should at least win our game first before proclaming ourselves Week 1 winners..

We should at least win our game first before proclaming ourselves Week 1 winners..

you're no fun...you probably think it's too early to say that the Pats have won SB XLIV too. spoil sport! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back