PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots..whats it Mean....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
When you think of the word 'Patriots'.A word given to the 3 time Superbowl champions,a term coined to those who stand up and fight for freedom at all costs,passionetely defending there morals with integrity and persistance.What usually first comes to mind to you all when you see our guys in the Colors of America come running out onto that turf.I don't think there has been one single game where I get chills when I see that happen.God Bless the USA and as we come upon the dawn of the 41st NFL season.LETS GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

I think of the original Patriots, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Gino Cappeletti, Nance, Babe Parilli, etc. Just kidding about the last 3 guys, Our country isn't very old, but it is the greatest free country in the world, and I'm very proud of the wonderful men and women fighting to preserve those freedoms first earned by the original Patriots.

scott99 said:
I think of the original Patriots, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Gino Cappeletti, Nance, Babe Parilli, etc. Just kidding about the last 3 guys, Our country isn't very old, but it is the greatest free country in the world, and I'm very proud of the wonderful men and women fighting to preserve those freedoms first earned by the original Patriots.
Not to mention Sam Adams, who was both an original patriot and a New England Patriot!

But you're right, the USA is the greatest country in the world, not just the greatest free country.

PromisedLand said:
Not to mention Sam Adams, who was both an original patriot and a New England Patriot!
and a beer :eat3:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back