Patriots vs Broncos: Tom Brady PostGame Transcript

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots vs Broncos: Tom Brady PostGame Transcript

Ian Logue

Here's what Tom Brady had to say following the Patriots loss to the Broncos on Sunday night.

Continue reading...

All class and a tremendous face for the league...I say Goodell should suspend him the rest of the season for this press conference.

The way TFB handles himself with the media after losses like this really puts on display his class, grace, sportsmanship, calm demeanor, focus, perspective, composure... It's commendable to be gracious and classy after wins, but how you handle yourself after losses brings out the true character of a person. This mental makeup is part of what makes him the GOAT. (Though I guess it certainly helps that he doesn't lose often...)

And we all know what he really wants to do is chew the refs out.

The way TFB handles himself with the media after losses like this really puts on display his class, grace, sportsmanship, calm demeanor, focus, perspective, composure... It's commendable to be gracious and classy after wins, but how you handle yourself after losses brings out the true character of a person. This mental makeup is part of what makes him the GOAT. (Though I guess it certainly helps that he doesn't lose often...)
I think this makes it harder. He hates losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back