PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots v Chiefs Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATS16N0

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
giphy.gif

BB at the podium. Giving nothing so far.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-...769103/rapid-reaction-new-england-patriots-18

"Starts with the coaching staff. There is a lot of blame to go around after this one for the Patriots, and we'd start with the coaching staff. Very little attempt to establish the run, as it's almost as if they are trying to play a style they haven't proven equipped to execute. Defensively, they couldn't stem the tide against a running attack that manipulated players out of their gaps while taking advantage of specific matchups. Andy Reid and his staff were at another level compared to Bill Belichick and his staff. This is not the brand of Patriots football we've grown accustomed to seeing in Belichick's 15 years as coach. "

Thats all i feel about this one

@DougKyedNESN: Belichick laughs when asked if QB situation will be evaluated this week.

Tom E. Curran asking the tough questions. "Did you over estimate what the players on the offensive line can do?"

BB: "I don't know."

Watching these morons on ESPN gloat and think the Pats are through from one bad game is ridiculous. Completely reminds me of how the commentators reacted after the Pats were blown out by the Bills in 2003. I hope they somehow win the Super Bowl just to show how terrible Dilfer and Lewis are as analysts.

Can someone compile a list of greatest hits plays over the last decade and gift wrap it for McD tomorrow? Can't be worse than what he has.

Brady out of sync. Missing Dobson and KT. Gronk is slowly getting better and feeling like gronk a little.
Defense is a mess with the scheme.

Positives: rookies helped shore up the interior. Solder is a question mark though.

Lafell seems to be progressing every week.

Browner will be back

Brady gets some much needed self reflection

Negatives:

Defense couldn't tackle

Defense didn't even try press man coverage.

Team didn't have much heart outside a few players.

Team didn't look ready.

You guys can down rate me like always and say oh Gronk will be healthy in 2300

But it broke my soul to watch my fav player in sports history throw passes clearly in the chest of Dbs get benched and not only is this KC a team that wins 6 or 7 games this season but...

idk people are blowing up my phone, asking for bet money and **** it man I let it be known, but atleast I had wings,beer, and green at the 2007 18-1 disaster, I had people but here I am like wow man. Last time I came here you guys were dissing the Sox but they play with heart and never sell out like this man!

• Ha Ha
Reactions: rsd
still think brady will be the starting QB into his 40's?..............:p

Look at the bright side..it can only get better right?

Right!?!??!?!

This is the point where I start considering that the Pats might just not be good this year. But even if not, it's been almost 15 years since we've had to watch a bad football team. We've been spoiled for a long time, but this is part of being a football fan.

Bill is talking absolute bull$hit right now, HOW ON EARTH can he honestly say the guys who played instead of Dobson and Thompkins were better options and contributed?

Starting to get tired of his schtick.

49 total plays on offense, that's an extremely low number that should tell you how ineffective the offense. And there's the defense who played just as bad.

So glad the Pats traded Mankins for Wright, was Wright even on the field?
Amendola is being paid way too much to produce so little on the field. At least last year he had an excuse of playing hurt.
SOlder has regressed so badly, I don't know what the answer is at LT.

No easy fixes here, could be a long season ahead.

What in the world happened to the Amendola that did this
Can't possibly be the same guy from 2 years ago. There's no freakin way. Guy is toast at 28.

But it broke my soul to watch my fav player in sports history throw passes clearly in the chest of Dbs get benched and not only is this KC a team that wins 6 or 7 games this season but...

idk people are blowing up my phone, asking for bet money and **** it man I let it be known, but atleast I had wings,beer, and green at the 2007 18-1 disaster, I had people but here I am like wow man. Last time I came here you guys were dissing the Sox but they play with heart and never sell out like this man!

The sox have openly quit on 2 of the last 3 seasons. What the **** are you talking about?

Sleep it off, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye