PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots unveil 50th season logo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the 50th deal, but I'm a flying Elvis guy. It fits our team, especially now from an offensive POV. Sleek and pointy. And a death stare.

Pat Patriot makes me think of John Goodman for some reason. This is not a good thing. hehe

I like them both.

dont teams do bad on their anniversary????

like the Redskins and Eagles?

I'm an old school Pat Patriot man, meself.

The 50th anniv. logo looks great.

50th anniversary.. Miami Superbowl... greatest season in the history of the NFL. Lock it in.

I think the 50th anniversary logo looks great. Looking to the future whilst remembering the past. A nice combination of the two.

Last edited:
Wow 70/30 Pat Patriot! That's a HUGE lead.

It's not out of nostalgia that I dislike it, trust me. I'm just not a fan of the new style of logos, Atlanta Thrashers, etc.

I used to be a Hartford Whalers fa, and now that I moved to Buffalo, I started liking the Sabres. I have no attachment to the old logo, but when I compare it to the new one, the old logo was 10x better than Buffalo Slug, which curiously is a knock off of Flying Elvis.

I like the flying Elvis. I got into football a couple of years ago and I support the Patriots because they were my team on Madden (before I knew anything about the NFL or the recent success of the patriots). The logo and the fact the the franchise have 'England' in the name attracted me. If the team had a ****ty little logo like the Steelers I wouldn't have chosen the Patriots. So I guess the logo is pretty cool.

Oh, I hope you don't think I was referring to you in any negative manner. I meant the timing of the logo and who was in control.

Hahaha, naw not at all. Although it would have been hilarious had I actually been drunk!

I don't post on boards enough to remember quotes and what not. Miss communication is quite easy on a forum with as many members as we have.

Of course, I'd like to think I would remember to do that stuff, seeing as I lurk here all day.

I would have to go with the Elvis, mostly because it's the logo associated with their dynasty and greatness.

I would love to see them play a game in their throwback red jersey's, though.

My favorite is the Elvis as well. While I do have respect for Pat Patriot, I grew up mostly with the Flying Elvis (I'm 22). I guess it's more of a sentimental thing with me than anything else.

I grew up on Pat Patriot, but whenever I see that logo, all I can think of is that 46-10 blowout at the hands of the Bears, the 1976 brinx job heist of a playoff game vs the Raiders and the 1978 home playoff loss to the Oilers.

The flying Elvis has many, many more happier memories, end of story.

do you know my opinion ?

till now a huge win by my loved old Pat Patriot

Original post should have had pic included. Jeeeeezzzz JsN. :eek:

I became a Pats fan the last year with Pat Patriot. I hated the Flying Elvis when it was first unveiled, just like I didn't particularly care for the Broncos (my team before my time in Boston) change when that happened.

But the reality was for both teams that those old uniforms were horribly dated. I'd love to see Pat Patriot incorporated into a modern look, but I'm cool with the Elvis after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back