PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp 2016 Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Sir! are the best! Thanks for making these videos every year! :D

Love these every year.

This is so great, thanks for taking the time and effort to post this and share.

If it was up to the peanut gallery here they would have gotten no drills in, everyone would have run laps the entire time! Too funny

Man, that part when Brady was throwing to Faulk really put a smile on my face. 4th and 1, never forget. I'll go to my grave convinced Faulk picked that up, bad spot.

This is so great, thanks for taking the time and effort to post this and share.

If it was up to the peanut gallery here they would have gotten no drills in, everyone would have run laps the entire time! Too funny

Man, that part when Brady was throwing to Faulk really put a smile on my face. 4th and 1, never forget. I'll go to my grave convinced Faulk picked that up, bad spot.
4th and 2...but who's counting.:p

Who the hell was the negative guy? Everything out of his mouth was f*cking negative and asinine. I had to listen to that **** because I wanted to hear what was happening on the field. So annoying.

Who the hell was the negative guy? Everything out of his mouth was f*cking negative and asinine. I had to listen to that **** because I wanted to hear what was happening on the field. So annoying.

I loved the part where the lady got a nice tip! :p

I mentioned it in the other thread, but I'm glad I wasn't the only one. That dude reminded me of the old guys that sit in the balcony on the "Muppet Show", just bashing everything and everyone. The part where he hated MartyB catching a pass with one hand irked me. What's the big deal? He didn't drop it. He must be great at parties, sheesh.

Great stuff ! Truly appreciated, this is like video crack for Pat's starved fans. Thanks a lot !

I was sitting here getting ready to watch a 2 minute clip then move on. Then I see it's over 50 minutes! Time to pour a drink, sit back and enjoy. Thanks so much for posting this Flyboy.

You da man FlyBoy. Mitchell and that TB12 kid really stood out to me

This thread deserves a bump. By the way did anyone know who was wearing number 9? Was that just EJ Biggers #39?

Thanks to @FlyboyPatsFan The GOAT of pats training camp videos! :)

Bow.gif~c200

Thank you. You are officialy my favorite poster from now on.:)

Glad you folks are getting a kick out of the videos. I think the next practices I can attend will be (perhaps) Sunday 8/7 and (probably) 8/10 with the Saints! Woo hoo!
Thank you. You are officialy my favorite poster from now on.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes