PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Today: Brian Lowe is becoming a bit creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Lowe is way too nerdy, but I guess who else would be doing Patriots Today. Also those co-hostesses that they put on that show all suck and have no reporting talent! Though since they are cheerleaders do look hot.

just my 2 cents on that whole show

Idem...

Akra is better than Laurie but I preferred it with Lowe...

And this long format is too much. I preferred a seven to ten minutes format.

And the damn Toundra truck can go to hell (can't remember the company anyway).

HAHA, Dave Querzoli I remember him he was cool....

Thanks, I knew i could never remember that name. He seemed like a guy you'd like to have a beer with.

Lowe is professional, but way too hyped up and nerdy.

I did think Akra was cute as a button but, after reviewing that belly,I'd have to say she is the hawtness as you kids say.:rocker:

Last edited:
Dear lord, dude! Thats Akra?! I'm used to the family friendly version, not the skankasaurus rex version..getcha sum! But yeah, Brian Lowe has that nerdy akwardness of that really nice guy hitting on the hot chick. You know, kinda timid and afraid to take any risks. Friend zone material. That and he has a Turkey Neck.

Sorry my posts kind of tailed off from my point, i was simply ragging on Pony because he called Lowe creepy for being attracted to his co-host yet he said she was as "cute as a button" and "delicious" which i thought to be equally creepy if not more.

Let's see jack@$$... you have no sense of humor...you don't understand tongue in cheek comments.... you've never come across the word "eunuch" before... you're a transplant to Wyoming... you read "pedophilia" in transparently innocent comments.

Conclusion: you are one dumb F**k.

Nah, B-Lowe is the man. Reiss agrees as well.

So he's a "pedophile" and "creep" for saying some chick is "delicious"? That's just nuts. The chick he is talking about is NOT A CHILD. Pedophiles molest children. An adult woman is not a child. Are you ******ed?

So any guy who sees a chick on TV and says basically that "she's hot" is a pedophile...OK...even though the chicks are in their 20s or so. Working with a hot chick and making a fool out of yourself by making it obvious you are tongue tied by her beauty is a little creepy. Maybe more sad than creepy. Trying to make obvious awkward banter with her is creepy. Saying a chick on TV is "hot" isn't. He doesn't even know this chick, doesn't work with her, isn't trying to meet her, it's just a remark. You need to be beaten.

This thread is useless without MORE pictures...

This thread is useless without MORE pictures...

They're kind of hard to find. Not impossible though.

07.jpg

39.jpg

teachKathrine.jpg

dancerwallpaper_0506_katherine_800.jpg

http://www.nba.com/heat/dance/dancer05_katherine.html (slideshow)

http://www.nba.com/heat/dance/dancers_index.html (Katherine, upper right)

bump for lot's of pics (check links)

Last edited:
She's hot in a Revere Beach kind of way, but B. Lowe is a pimp, i wouldn't doubt he's just playing the innocent game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back