PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Today: Brian Lowe is becoming a bit creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just caught up with this week's "Patriots Today" marathon on Patriots.com. Is this guy trying to flirt with Kristina Akra, or what? A strange dynamic is developing between him and his cute as a button cohost. Maybe B.Lowe has a little D.Lowe in him. ;)

Last edited:
B Lowe takes a lot of flak. I'm sure it's an awkward thing to be worked out when you're all of a sudden sharing studio time with an attractive and talented girl like Kristina Akra. B Lowe seems like a good guy and I think does a solid job.

B Lowe takes a lot of flak. I'm sure it's an awkward thing to be worked out when you're all of a sudden sharing studio time with an attractive and talented girl like Kristina Akra. B Lowe seems like a good guy and I think does a solid job.

Who does he take alot of "flak" from? I've never heard him mentioned anywhere. He seems like a decent guy, but it's becoming clear he's fallen for his delicious cohost... not that I blame him.:)

haha "the lowdown"

poor guy

I always liked the fat guy better. The original, I think.

Who does he take alot of "flak" from? I've never heard him mentioned anywhere.
Read Post #1 in this thread.

Edit:
Oops. Didn't notice - it's your post! :D

Last edited:
PonyExpress you seem to be quite creepy yourself.

"cute as a button cohost" and "delicious cohost"

Who says that?

PonyExpress you seem to be quite creepy yourself.

"cute as a button cohost" and "delicious cohost"

Who says that?

Men who appreciate women. What are you, a eunuch?

Looking at him from this resent still photo I see what you mean.

nob027.jpg

Men who appreciate women. What are you, a eunuch?

Well i don't know what eunuch is so i can't say for sure but i imagine it is something derogatory in this context.

I too appreciate women as probably most men on this particular board do but calling someone "cute as a button" and "delicious" makes you sound like a pedophile or something. :eek:

Ha. Just looked up eunuch on wiki. Funny stuff but you're still a creep show.

Last edited:
Ha. Just looked up eunuch on wiki. Funny stuff but you're still a creep show.

Not only are you ignorant, illiterate and have your mind in the toilet, but you also have never seen "Patriots Today". If you had, you would realize that my description of Kristina Akra is entirely appropriate. Take your gutter mind and lack of testosterone elsewhere, eunuch.

Not only are you ignorant, illiterate and have your mind in the toilet, but you also have never seen "Patriots Today". If you had, you would realize that my description of Kristina Akra is entirely appropriate. Take your gutter mind and lack of testosterone elsewhere, eunuch.

Fair enough I must be in the wrong. I must be to young to use the term "cute as a button." You must be at least 65. Would you mind informing my girlfriend of my lack of testosterone because she would really get a kick out of that.

Illiterate?

Well, first off, congratulations on starting a thread that hasn't yet been hi-jacked by HeBanMe into a discussion of the Colts!

After EXTENSIVE review, I have to say that I think there may be a bit of projection going on here. :) If you're worried, about on-screen, er, chemistry, with Kristina Akra, from what I saw I'd suggest you keep your eye on Kyle Eckel rather than Brian Lowe.

I heard Akra hooked up with Maroney in St. Louis when they we're filming something in his hometown...

It would be very beneficial to us out of towners to post a picture of any good looking local babes that are mentioned in posts.

It would be very beneficial to us out of towners to post a picture of any good looking local babes that are mentioned in posts.

dancerportrait06_kristina_bdc.jpg
dancerportrait06_kristina_cc.jpg

There she is...

Last edited:
Brian Lowe is way too nerdy, but I guess who else would be doing Patriots Today. Also those co-hostesses that they put on that show all suck and have no reporting talent! Though since they are cheerleaders do look hot.

just my 2 cents on that whole show

Well i don't know what eunuch is so i can't say for sure but i imagine it is something derogatory in this context.

I too appreciate women as probably most men on this particular board do but calling someone "cute as a button" and "delicious" makes you sound like a pedophile or something. :eek:

"cute as a button" may be, I dunno...old-fashioned but I'm not sure what you're talking about. Carry on, Pony.

"cute as a button" may be, I dunno...old-fashioned but I'm not sure what you're talking about. Carry on, Pony.

Sorry my posts kind of tailed off from my point, i was simply ragging on Pony because he called Lowe creepy for being attracted to his co-host yet he said she was as "cute as a button" and "delicious" which i thought to be equally creepy if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes