PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots to franchise Matt Cassel

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongside

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Patsfans.com user Strongside has reported that the Patriots intend to use the Franchise tag on QB Matt Cassel.

Ok, I think this makes it official. Everyone on earth has "broke" this story.

Seriously, sports media is crazy. Say shefter breaks a story on NFLNET and then I see the ESPN scroll that Mort has broke the same story. Who gets credit for the break?? Also, what is up with Ed Warder? Is he strictly a Dallas Cowboys correspondent? If so how does shefter break the Pacman story??

Also, why is Sal Palentonio only sent to places that are a minumum of -10 degrees?

You're just a little late to the party on this one, buddy

Actually, there is exactly one person in the entire country who cares who broke a story. His name is Mike Florio. He apparently makes money by breaking the story that both NFLNetwork and ESPN broke the same story.

Thread number 242353498.

Say shefter breaks a story on NFLNET and then I see the ESPN scroll that Mort has broke the same story. Who gets credit for the break?? Also, what is up with Ed Warder?

Also, why is Sal Palentonio only sent to places that are a minumum of -10 degrees?

It's Schefter, Werder and Paolantonio..Your credibility might be a bit stronger and you would be taken more seriously if you spelled at least one of the names correctly.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back