PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Tickets Questions and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT - Tickets to Cowboys/Pats?

Hey! This is supposed to be a thread about me needing tickets, not one about you needing them more! :)

Hey! This is supposed to be a thread about me needing tickets, not one about you needing them more! :)

Haha, My point was the tickets are hard to find and in more demand than any other game this season for some reason (lots of Cowboys fans in the area???), so trying to find them or someone willing to part with them for face value is not going to be easy, with that said, best of luck, you only needing 2 your chances might be much better than mine.

Also, I need to add, it seems like when any tickets do go up on the exchange, it is usually 1 seat, and is gone in seconds.

Last edited:

Tickets USUALLY become available closer to gameday.....the problem is that you have to fly (drive, train, walk?) up to New England and there is no guarantee you will get tickets, so it is risky to wait too long.

Tickets?

Will patriots release tickets on main ticketmaster webster again?

Or will it come down to refreshing on the ticket exchange site again?

Re: Tickets?

Will patriots release tickets on main ticketmaster webster again?

Or will it come down to refreshing on the ticket exchange site again?

who knows anymore

Tickets for Sunday

First off, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, mods feel free to move it. Wondering what you guys found is the best source of tix recently.

Booked my flights to come to the game, and being on the season ticket waiting list, I figured I'd be able to find a pair at some point before sunday... but unfortunately there has been absolutely nothing posted on TicketExchange.

People on craigslist want $200-300 over face value, which is absolutely ludicrous ad they should be ashamed of themselves.

Anyone have a better idea for locating a pair for Pats/Jets this sunday? If we can't discuss openly on here feel free to PM me

thanks!

Re: Tickets for Sunday

I just looked for a pair on ticketexchange also for a couple guys I know. First time I've ever seen none available there.

Good luck danam404.

I just looked for a pair on ticketexchange also for a couple guys I know. First time I've ever seen none available there.

Good luck danam404.

thanks PJ!

It takes time... I know that from experience trying to get tickets to jets playoff game last year.

More will pop up around the Thursday/Friday timeframe. Just have to be patient with the ticket exchange. I'm also trying to get tickets to the game through there.

The pain in the a** with the ticketexchange site is typing that stupid security code everytime you refresh.. such a pain.

I can see one word, but two words?

The pain in the a** with the ticketexchange site is typing that stupid security code everytime you refresh.. such a pain.

I can see one word, but two words?

not to mention you can barely read those words half the time. have you noticed the ticketexchange site is overloaded the last few days? makes you wait 10+ minutes to get in

Don't get on craigslist..major scam tickets on there. Stubhub or even ebay is your best bet..but you will pay and you won't find them on ticket exchange until thursday night or later. Usually the night before the game

Don't get on craigslist..major scam tickets on there. Stubhub or even ebay is your best bet..but you will pay and you won't find them on ticket exchange until thursday night or later. Usually the night before the game

i already have plane tickets... think its a safe enough bet there will be tix later this week on ticketexchange or should i take the sure bet and pay out the nose sooner?

i already have plane tickets... think its a safe enough bet there will be tix later this week on ticketexchange or should i take the sure bet and pay out the nose sooner?

There will be tix on the site late week for sure.. How many? not sure.

There will be tix on the site late week for sure.. How many? not sure.

If you are flying out..i would pay out the nose for tix to make sure i am going to the game..but that's me

OK this is what I'm talking about... Subscripts... really?

Just saw one posted for 90 bucks.

Ticketexchange for me doesn't like to work anymore..all tickets do not meet criteria...bunch of BS

Its cause another person is trying to get the ticket. They have a certain time to get it once they click the link. The ticket still shows up though until it is grabbed.

I spent 3 days on that website last year before the NYJ playoff game. During Work lol.

Its cause another person is trying to get the ticket. They have a certain time to get it once they click the link. The ticket still shows up though until it is grabbed.

I spent 3 days on that website last year before the NYJ playoff game. During Work lol.

I did as well..and all of them said that for me..but thank god i didn't get tickets to that waste of a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes