PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots | Team could trade for L. Suggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_PATS_FAN_54

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Tony Grossi, of the Plain Dealer, reports the Cleveland Browns could wind up trading RB Lee Suggs and the New England Patriots could be one potential trade partner.

jets and broncos are also among teams interested in suggs.

no way

NE_PATS_FAN_54 said:
Tony Grossi, of the Plain Dealer, reports the Cleveland Browns could wind up trading RB Lee Suggs and the New England Patriots could be one potential trade partner.

The guy is ALWAYS hurt. The only way I owuld trade for him is if we traded a 7th round pick for him

A healthy Suggs is nasty. Unfortunately, its very rare the guy is healhty. :(

always hurt..was very good at VTech i believe he played at..anyways but in NFL hes been anything but good due to injuries and playing with a crap team when he split carries with Green

I'd have no problem acquiring Lee Suggs for a 5th or lower round draft choice.

The guy knows how to use his speed & power. And he's a big time fighter... he works hard for every yard.

I was @ Virginia Tech when he was there & watched him. He never took a play off. Surprisingly quiet dude.

Unfortunately as everyone else has noted, his injuries speak for himself nowadays.

Remix 6 said:
always hurt..was very good at VTech i believe he played at..anyways but in NFL hes been anything but good due to injuries and playing with a crap team when he split carries with Green

He was a Virinia Cavalier not a VT Hokie. Was huge for Virginia, but like everybody said, he is Mr. Injury.

um no he was a Hokie

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396096
suggs_lee.jpg

Last edited:
NE_PATS_FAN_54 said:

Read this incorrectly and thought you meant TERRELL Suggs. I was all excited :mad: :D

hmm if it really was T Suggs and not Lee Suggs...Terrell would play OLB :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back