PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Start Preparing For Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing...the Pats get slaughtered,embarrassed,humiliated and destroyed by the Saints last season and here we are, like cousins at a family gathering sharing news and good times with Saint fans...meanwhile, these green knuckleheads post en masse here every day insisting that we are the worst fans in the league and hated by everybody and their Jets are the de facto world champions before there's been even one snap from center in 2010...tell me, what's wrong with this picture?

Where has that been? Maybe Ian has been deleting those comments as fast as they appear, but I haven't seen those kind of comments here on this site.

amazing...the Pats get slaughtered,embarrassed,humiliated and destroyed by the Saints last season and here we are, like cousins at a family gathering sharing news and good times with Saint fans...meanwhile, these green knuckleheads post en masse here every day insisting that we are the worst fans in the league and hated by everybody and their Jets are the de facto world champions before there's been even one snap from center in 2010...tell me, what's wrong with this picture?

Well, first of all it looks like a robot holding a broom.

I would love for Payton to come coach the Pats after Bill retires in 2047.

He is going to coach until he is 95 years old?!?!?! :eek:

Wow...you would think after the 2020 season he would slow down an take a front office job :cool:

Where has that been? Maybe Ian has been deleting those comments as fast as they appear, but I haven't seen those kind of comments here on this site.

There have been, they seemed to only post in the "Jets Suck" thread but they were here. There are a few who have ventured outside that thread but haven't bothered too much to insult the Patriots outright or post outside a Jets related thread.

Last edited:

check the Jets suck thread about page 100 or so and look for #1NY Jetsfan or RRG or Rexorcism or...well...just wait until tomorrow. Of course ,I do use hyperbole when mentioning the near unmentionable green beans,so you may want to take that into consideration.

The Saints fans here have been showing respect to the Patriots and the posters here so they are getting their earned respect back. And as was pointed out before they have some things in common with this team and fanbase so it really is like cousins getting together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back