PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots signed defensive tackle Marcus Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy truly lacks motivation, heart and desire.

Is our locker room strong enough to deal with a slug like this?

NO.

No, it is NOT.

It's End of DAYS, Bitches.

Macus Harrison on the squad for the next 2-4 weeks is fine.

Precisely. A rent-a-DL for this and maybe another game or so if they're healing s l o w l y.

I think that Brace & Deaderick do everything s l o w l y.

BTW, Bill loses his beat 2 interior pass-rushers, and he signs a...tub of goo? Why not give the older but more accomolished Tony Brown a chance, or at the least a workout?

Harrison had signed with the team on Friday, and was one of five defensive tackles to practice with the team, including Albert Haynesworth and Kyle Love, who are both questionable for Sunday's game with back injuries. Harrison's release would seem to be a positive sign for the health of both players.

Wow. Musta had himself one really lousy practice!

Seriously I believe that this means that Love or Hayneshopefullyworthit is feeling better.

Last edited:
1 more possibility: Somebody else wanted Sterling Moore off of our PS.

Question.. how much is Harrison compensated for his short stay with the team? I've always wondered how these sorts of transactions work out (as far as money).

Harrison had signed with the team on Friday, and was one of five defensive tackles to practice with the team, including Albert Haynesworth and Kyle Love, who are both questionable for Sunday's game with back injuries. Harrison's release would seem to be a positive sign for the health of both players.

Wow. Musta had himself one really lousy practice!

Seriously I believe that this means that Love or Hayneshopefullyworthit is feeling better.

Did we just witness the shortest stay on a Pats roster in its history? I know I'm getting old & senile,
but I'll be damned if I can remember a shorter one than this.

Did we just witness the shortest stay on a Pats roster in its history? I know I'm getting old & senile,
but I'll be damned if I can remember a shorter one than this.

Who was that really short guy "got lost in the grass" a RB I think that the Pats signed, cut, signed, cut repeat ad infinitum? Couple decades ago. 90s? Last name started with a G? I'm blocked by thinking of Geithner the Sec Treas. I can't remember.

Tony Gaiter?

Last edited:
Where is Eric Moore? I doubt he has been picked up by anybody. I have missed his FF tendency.
It has been a while since we forced a fumble.......

Who was that really short guy "got lost in the grass" a RB I think that the Pats signed, cut, signed, cut repeat ad infinitum? Couple decades ago. 90s? Last name started with a G? I'm blocked by thinking of Geithner the Sec Treas. I can't remember.

Tony Gaiter?

When you said a RB whose last name began with G, my first thought was Bob Gladieux - but that was much longer ago.

Wasn't there a guy named Gagnon or Gannon that was a RB on the team back then? Is that who you're thinking of?

Question.. how much is Harrison compensated for his short stay with the team? I've always wondered how these sorts of transactions work out (as far as money).

Case of twinkies. Pretty easy negotiation.

Tony Gaiter was a WR for the Pats used sparingly on punt and kickoff returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back