PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots show true Colors - awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Patriots show true Colors -awesome

Is there a reason this troll is still around?

This is already in the locker room--he's just an idiot

Sir, I certainly hope you're drunk right now--because stupid is forever.

Guard drops the ball over Patriots fete

National Guard Public Affairs Officer Major Lisa Ahaesy attributed the mishap to a scheduling conflict and said the Patriots were not to blame.

Stacey James, vice president of public relations for the New England Patriots, said the team had no idea they were expected at the event, which was hosted by the National Guard and drew 340 veterans and their families.

“The communication wasn’t done,” James said yesterday. “The Patriots never even knew that their presence was requested.”

Sounds like someone forgot to make a phone call to me. Probably the same one who proof-read the invitations.

Maybe you should go and get a brain or something moron. How is it the Patriots fault that the Guard command made promises to the soldiers and then failed to live up to it?

Its pretty sad when a moron like yourself can't even read an article where the GUARD takes the blame and the Pats PR person says they had no idea that they were expected there.

Also, SFBs, the Pats are the only team to have players go to Iraq the last 2 years. First it was Larry Izzo and then Ben Watson. The Patriots regularly honor the vets. To have some piece of garbage like yourself pull this crap shows how much of a troll you are.

A communications snafu. The Vets should have called, and verified the information, and the Pats, with something of this size happening on their property, at the stadium, probably could have taken a little more care and checked it out before the problem occured.

In either case, its strictly a communications snafu and hopefully the Pats will do something to replace what wasn't done...not that it was their fault, but IMO, it would be a nice gesture on their part, and knowing the Pats front office, I believe they will do something.

I'm sure they will....with a name like "The Patriots" I would imagine that they HAVE TO. lol.

If there is any blame on the Guard unit, you can bet it was some "Pogue" who spends the majority of their day sitting around on thier brains.., the kind that like to screw up pay checks and such.

Last edited:
Leave it to an inbred ****** Packers fan to chime in; go away assclown, we don't want your kind around here...............

*********************************************************************************************************************
The great coach Don Shula said it all! A man who knew how to win with integrity. Unlike the sweat shirt thugs from Boston. aka Randy Moss

You are so full of *****, I can smell you from here.

That sucks there was a communication mishap, it happens sometimes, but in no way reflects on the Pats organization in anyway shape or form. Im sure the Pats will go out of there way to make it up to them..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back