PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Scramble Game - 1987 Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
O.K. for those of you who did not get a chance to participate in this contest here is the second installment of the Patriots Scramble game.

This game will contain 10 names scrambled up from the roster of the Patriots in the year in the title,This one is 1987.

The object of the game is to unscramble and correctly solve the players actual last names from the 1987 squad.

First player to get it right gets bragging rights on knowing their stuff about the Pats - Some of these guys names are hard to solve and you must be very good to pass this.

Thanks to Chowza, yesterdays contest ended prematurely because he cheated...PLEASE DO NOT CHEAT AND LOOK UP THE NAMES IN THE 1987 ROSTER....ITS NO FUN TO CHEAT AND IS NOT APPRECIATED TO THOSE WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DOING SO OR JUST DON'T PARTICIPATE..THANKS

You are welcome to guess your answers and post them without actually waiting for the correct ones so please feel free to do so.

OK Here goes name all 10 players last names from the 1987 team WITHOUT cheating,If you can name positions of these players it will be even more impressive....

1) LERIBE
2) NYRMERPA
3) NLBEACL
4) EANSHN
5) WANSCIM
6) BDSOAGI
7) RINEELH
8) GOEGHS
9) KALBMNOC
10) ENAIORMG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Luck,If no one answers correctly I will announce answers tomorrow...Please no one look up answers except me and cheaters please leave it to those who want to use their brains...Thanks In Advance

1-Briell
2-Mepranrym
3-Beaclnn
4-Nanshe
5-Scimnaw
6-Dobsagi
7-Rihneel
8-Shoegg
9-Knobclam
10-Enorgmai

Wht did I win?

By the way....#9-Knobclam....is also my favorite food.

Ever have one?

Spoiler space

Only two so far.

1) LERIBE
2) NYRMERPA = Perryman, Robert (RB)
3) NLBEACL
4) EANSHN
5) WANSCIM
6) BDSOAGI
7) RINEELH
8) GOEGHS
9) KALBMNOC = Blackmon, Don (LB)
10) ENAIORMG

BTW, I'm throwing a flag on this poll. After checking the 1987 roster, there were some guys I clearly missed, but there are plenty of guys who were the strike replacement players. If you feel that "die hard fans" would know even the replacement players, feel free to pick up the flag.

Regards,
Chris

Last edited:
Spoiler space

Only two so far.

1) LERIBE
2) NYRMERPA = Perryman, Robert (RB)
3) NLBEACL
4) EANSHN
5) WANSCIM
6) BDSOAGI
7) RINEELH
8) GOEGHS
9) KALBMNOC = Blackmon, Don (LB)
10) ENAIORMG

BTW, I'm throwing a flag on this poll. After checking the 1987 roster, there were some guys I clearly missed, but there are plenty of guys who were the strike replacement players. If you feel that "die hard fans" would know even the replacement players, feel free to pick up the flag.

Regards,
Chris

I knew some of them..Of course its easier if you are a bit older like me..Not ancient,but older :)

1-Briell
2-Mepranrym
3-Beaclnn
4-Nanshe
5-Scimnaw
6-Dobsagi
7-Rihneel
8-Shoegg
9-Knobclam
10-Enorgmai

Wht did I win?

I think your brains are more scrambled than my game here :D

To boost all who tried and failed with the above, unscramble the initials of the greatest modern day NFL head coach.

BB

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

That's a tough one 64. Having "scabs" is unfair. :mad: ;)

In '87 I was in the military in basic training and thereafter Portugal, so needless to say it was tough to follow the Pats that year. There wasn't the information available there is now.

Last edited:
Instead of simply giving a pats roster.. why don't you find another common factor for a bunch a players.. like Patriots RB's... or pats hall of famers.. and not give any clues.. then ask to unscramble the names and bonus tell what they have in common and extra bonus what position they played... then you'd be pretty much cheat proof...

O.K. for those of you who did not get a chance to participate in this contest here is the second installment of the Patriots Scramble game.

This game will contain 10 names scrambled up from the roster of the Patriots in the year in the title,This one is 1987.

The object of the game is to unscramble and correctly solve the players actual last names from the 1987 squad.

First player to get it right gets bragging rights on knowing their stuff about the Pats - Some of these guys names are hard to solve and you must be very good to pass this.

Thanks to Chowza, yesterdays contest ended prematurely because he cheated...PLEASE DO NOT CHEAT AND LOOK UP THE NAMES IN THE 1987 ROSTER....ITS NO FUN TO CHEAT AND IS NOT APPRECIATED TO THOSE WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DOING SO OR JUST DON'T PARTICIPATE..THANKS

You are welcome to guess your answers and post them without actually waiting for the correct ones so please feel free to do so.

OK Here goes name all 10 players last names from the 1987 team WITHOUT cheating,If you can name positions of these players it will be even more impressive....

1) LERIBE
2) NYRMERPA
3) NLBEACL
4) EANSHN
5) WANSCIM
6) BDSOAGI
7) RINEELH
8) GOEGHS
9) KALBMNOC
10) ENAIORMG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Luck,If no one answers correctly I will announce answers tomorrow...Please no one look up answers except me and cheaters please leave it to those who want to use their brains...Thanks In Advance

I can only get Robert Perryman (RB) from that list. In my defence, Your Honour, it was my second year of following the NFL, which was done mainly via TV highlights and some media. I'm guessing #4 is someone called Hansen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes