PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2015 Off-Seaon Free Agency Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no reason that Cadet can't step in and fully replace Vereen's production.

I saw a rumor somewhere that the Pats wanted to trade for Dee Milliner, but I feel like that's pretty unlikely.

It is funny that he is the #3 pick two years ago and he is already at best the #3 CB on their roster, possibly #4. Most teams try to draft the #3 overall draft pick to be a franchise player, the Jets draft them to be off the bench contributors.

I am guessing the Pats will be waiting until June 1st to sign more free agents. They are destined to get several good compensatory picks next year. Waiting until June 1 to sign more free agents won't hurt that grab.

I'm still waiting on Dustin Keller.

I'm still waiting on Dustin Keller.

IDK. I know you were joking, but Keller could be a steal for someone at this point. When the season starts, it will be two years removed from his injury. He was a good TE before it.

Although since he didn't go to the veteran combine from what I can tell, he might have called it a career.

IDK. I know you were joking, but Keller could be a steal for someone at this point. When the season starts, it will be two years removed from his injury. He was a good TE before it.

Although since he didn't go to the veteran combine from what I can tell, he might have called it a career.
Yeah I was joking but you're correct, if he had recovered fully he would be a steal for sure at this point. The recovery here is the question. Maybe he couldn't afford the $200 entry fee to the vet combine.

I am guessing the Pats will be waiting until June 1st to sign more free agents. They are destined to get several good compensatory picks next year. Waiting until June 1 to sign more free agents won't hurt that grab.

I think that it possible that Belichick told Dane Fletcher than he has a spot on the team in June if he wants it.

I don't see adding more TEs to be one of the Pats most pressing needs. That dance card is pretty full with four NFL caliber players:

Gronk
Chandler
Hooman
Wright

It is funny that he is the #3 pick two years ago and he is already at best the #3 CB on their roster, possibly #4. Most teams try to draft the #3 overall draft pick to be a franchise player, the Jets draft them to be off the bench contributors.

Milliner was actually the 9th overall pick. Not that it's much better.

It's the Dolphins that choose role players at #3 overall (Dion Jordan)

I don't see adding more TEs to be one of the Pats most pressing needs. That dance card is pretty full with four NFL caliber players:

Gronk
Chandler
Hooman
Wright

Yeah, definitely agree, I think tight end is our most stocked position on the team!!!

As Sir Mix-a-Lot can attest, you can never have enough tight ends.

Just an update on two Pats FA

Ridley visiting the Dolphins today
Connolly visiting the Bucs today

"Hasn't played football in 2 years" is not a good thing.

Just an update on two Pats FA

Ridley visiting the Dolphins today
Connolly visiting the Bucs today

I could see both of them landing at those places potentially.

@AlbertBreer: Free-agent C Stefan Wisniewski visited the Patriots this week.

Sign the beast!

@AlbertBreer: Free-agent C Stefan Wisniewski visited the Patriots this week.

Sign the beast!

Interior OL a need. If the price is right : pounce.

Per Ross, never think we're done at TE LOL. I was like "Wow, Dan Grahambo AND Ben Watson..."

That was before. :)

Also, you have to figure on the possibility of multiple murder charges at the TE position.

TE : Gronk and your next door neighbor's second cousin - still #1 pairing in NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes