Pats have been rumored to be interested in:

Reggie Bush
Roy Helu
Percy Harvin
CJ Spiller
Andre Johnson

Wilfork to the Texans?

Andre Johnson to the Colts, right?

Roy Helu and Percy Harvin would be great offensive additions.

Pats have been rumored to be interested in:

Reggie Bush
Roy Helu
Percy Harvin
CJ Spiller
Andre Johnson

Wilfork to the Texans?

I'll be pretty disappointed if we lost Vereen at 4.5 mill a year and bring on Harvin around that price tag

apparently we signed brandon gibson 1 yr 840K

Ya wouldn't hate those moves especially if you got a Percy Harvin with his head on straight.

I only want Percy Harvin with his head on straight...

Former Ram/Dolphin WR

Terrence Knighton has turned down the Raiders (the team everyone thought he was going to) because he has interest in other unnamed team(s). He grew up a Pats' fan and fills a need. Would be an upgrade to Wilfork since he is good against the run and rushing the passer. Odds are he isn't coming here, but it would be nice to dream especially if the Pats lose Revis and Browner they need to be more dominant up front.

Don't think Gibson's cap hit of $625k (which Miguel thinks what it will be) would preclude them from signing Harvin.

Gibson isn't even guaranteed to make the final roster. He is a guy they are taking a flier on. I am not upset about it. They are going to give him a shot in camp, but with a $40k signing bonus is far from a lock to make the team.

Terrence Knighton has turned down the Raiders (the team everyone thought he was going to) because he has interest in other unnamed team(s). He grew up a Pats' fan and fills a need. Would be an upgrade to Wilfork since he is good against the run and rushing the passer. Odds are he isn't coming here, but it would be nice to dream especially if the Pats lose Revis and Browner they need to be more dominant up front.

Did they lowball him ? I haven't read anything about it yet on twitter. I am surprised that Del Rio could not pull this deal through.

Turned Denver into the best run defense over night. Hes a turd but hes a ****ing beast.

Don't think Gibson's cap hit of $625k (which Miguel thinks what it will be) would preclude them from signing Harvin.
Yeah. His cap hit is not much more than the minimum cap hit, and someones going to be on that 53rd roster spot, so this does not really affect us in any way when it comes to signing other players. So this isn't $600k from our cap, this is like $100k more than someone else would make at the minimum anyway. And that is if he even makes the roster

Did they lowball him ? I haven't read anything about it yet on twitter. I am surprised that Del Rio could not pull this deal through.

I saw it on PFT, but I can't get on their site now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes