PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Rob Gronkowski Speaks Out On Fan Criticism

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots Rob Gronkowski Speaks Out On Fan Criticism
By: Ian Logue

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski understands why fans may be a little frustrated with him, and he spoke out on it in a recent interview with ESPN Radio....

Interesting response by the Gronk... As always he seems pretty frank about things. And yeah, it was smart of him to pull him confidentialty when they asked him who in the Pats organization was talking to him, etc.

Always thought the Vegas video of him was blown way out of proportion. I wish he would grow up a bit, but he really didn't do anything wrong and there are plenty of players getting involved in far worse stuff during the offseason than what Gronk has been caught on camera for.

Always thought the Vegas video of him was blown way out of proportion. I wish he would grow up a bit, but he really didn't do anything wrong and there are plenty of players getting involved in far worse stuff during the offseason than what Gronk has been caught on camera for.

Seriously. There's basically nothing you can point to that is an example of GRONK being an ********. Naive, perhaps, or a bit foolish, but that's it.

Actually, I'm starting to love this guy not just on but off the field. He may be a bit of a meathead but I think he's a good guy through and through.

I'm speaking about his comments re: the possibility of a gay teammate.

Actually, I'm starting to love this guy not just on but off the field. He may be a bit of a meathead but I think he's a good guy through and through.

I'm speaking about his comments re: the possibility of a gay teammate.

Don't be fooled. He just wants less competition for girls at the bars.

The only thing i was riled up about was fans thinking that the pats should tell him what to do in Feb

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back