Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots request review?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFanSince74, Jan 1, 2007.

1. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 1 / -1

Does anyone know how this works? I believe the Patriots can request a review by the league of the hit on Rodney. Is this true? While it won't make a bit of difference in the grand scheme of things, if the decision goes against Tennessee, it might deter future Titans' cheap shots (if they were a divisional opponent, i'd say we should just settle it on the field next year, but we won't play them for a while again unless we get paired in January). And if the call goes against us, well we all know we're just a bunch of homers out here anyway. Happy New Year. :rolleyes:
  2. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

BB said once on WEEI that he hasnt sent anything for review in many many years so dont bet on it..
  3. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

The League has shown they don't care to address too many on-field issues outside of a very narrowly defined handful. If any action is taken it will come from the Competition Committee - surprise, Fisher is a member - inaction is the watch word.
  4. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Yep, I heard that too. He said if he needed a clarification he might but, otherwise he won't bother. I guess they know what's done is done. Psssing off the refs more doesn't help your future situations.
  5. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 1 / -1

That makes a lot of sense to me. And, Rodney's best revenge will be to shove his SB XLI SB ring in the Titans' faces.