PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

patriots repeat performance from cincy

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The patriots playing like they are of late, i see them repeating the same performance they put on in cincy. I expect a big game from maroney, and gabriel will have a break out game. The pats do go into the game as 1 point favorites, which is a suprise to me, because of minnesota being home, but favorite or not, the pats go in to this game hard, and win by 17.

frankiesfly said:
The patriots playing like they are of late, i see them repeating the same performance they put on in cincy. I expect a big game from maroney, and gabriel will have a break out game. The pats do go into the game as 1 point favorites, which is a suprise to me, because of minnesota being home, but favorite or not, the pats go in to this game hard, and win by 17.

I tend to agree with you. I hope we are right. No matter how much they pump up the Vikings I keep saying to myself, "Ya, but they lost to the Buffalo Bills."

Last edited:
unlike Cinci the Vikings actually have a defense.

i don't think the pats will win comfortably due to the combination of a tough defense, an unfamiliar opponent, and the fact that this is a big game for minnesota. The Vikings will be about as pumped up as possible for this game: this is their chance to make a statement.

rabthepat said:
I tend to agree with you. I hope we are right. No matte how much they pump up the Vikings I keep saying to myself, "Ya, but they lost to the Buffalo Bills."

"Ya, but they lost to the Buffalo Bills." Exactly.

TomBrady'sGoat said:
unlike Cinci the Vikings actually have a defense.

i don't think the pats will win comfortably due to the combination of a tough defense, an unfamiliar opponent, and the fact that this is a big game for minnesota. The Vikings will be about as pumped up as possible for this game: this is their chance to make a statement.

Is the reverse Good Defense Bad Offense.

I'd love to see an approximation of the 38-13 game, but the Vikes D is STOUT and talented, and Cincy's stinks. I don't see this as anything similar. The teams are totally different, play different games, play OPPOSITE games, to be honest.

the pats stop the minnestoa run, which would be the only thing i think the pats should be concerned about, pats win.. Johnson forced to throw, samuel gets two picks.

Born_a_Patriot said:
Is the reverse Good Defense Bad Offense.

It tends to be easier to shut down a good offense than to blow out a good defense, and it seems more often that a good offense has a bad day than good defenses.

Basically, good defense is more consistent than good offense.

frankiesfly said:

Can you tell me the lottery numbers for Wednesday please ? Great call (except for the BIG game for Maroney, though his return was sweet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back