PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots release on Colvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s the full text of the release on the re-signing of Rosevelt Colvin that was just set out by the Patriots: FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - The New England Patriots signed free agent linebacker Rosevelt Colvin today. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Colvin spent five seasons with the Patriots from 2003-07. The Patriots also signed linebacker [...]

More...

I totally read this wrong. Phew! That would be even a shorter time with the team Lav "The Beast" Bauta.

I totally read this wrong. Phew! That would be even a shorter time with the team Lav "The Beast" Bauta.
You're not the only one. The human mind doesn't read words as sequentially as you might think so sentences like this can be quite confusing.

Try writing sentences some time with the first letter and last letter correct but with everything else mixed up. It's surprising how easy the mind interprets by taking the first, last, then filling in the blanks in the middle before fully reading.

me too. I thought it read "patriots release colvin"..
which i wondered why would they sign him in the first place..

Lol I agree with everyone as soon as I read this title I was like you have got to be kidding me that’s the shortest contract in history

Same here - I thought they released him.

Perhaps "Press Release" should have been in the title.

Last edited:
Same here - I thought they released him.

Perhaps "Press Release" should have been in the title.

What!? The Patriots were pressed to release Colvin? Stupid Goodell ruins us again! :D

This thread currently had 400+ views mostly because of the misleading subject title.

This thread currently had 400+ views mostly because of the misleading subject title.

Its not as disturbing as when you see one that says something like
"Felger on Brady"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back