Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=143808

"FOXBORO - The rumor’s been floating around for more than a week now, and on the surface it makes no sense. Would the Patriots really trade tight end Daniel Graham and draft picks as part of a three-way deal to land disgruntled Broncos wideout Ashley Lelie?

The answer, it turns out, is no. According to a league source, the Broncos approached the Patriots with such a proposal, but the Pats said no thanks."

Last edited by a moderator:
That was posted on one of the other trade Graham threads.

I'm glad it was posted in this thread since I haven't touched the Lelie/Duckett thread (knowing that trade is bogus).

Sorry Denver, you can't make your problems our problems. Maybe if you wanted Bethel Johnson a couple of weeks ago, we'd listen up. That trade offer is an insult.

Maybe they can pawn Lelie off on some other team..and demand a draft pick as well..NO GO!!!

Never believed that trade rumor at all. Perhaps a Lelie + picks = Graham but a Graham+picks = Lelie is totally laughable.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
This was posted 5 pages deep on another thread......

Yeah I posted it there and here as well.........sometimes after multiple pages on a thread guys STOP paying attention to it, lol. Too many senseless replies to sift through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back