PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Patriots reaping what they sow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That certainly is an opinion.

Pretty sure Buddy Thomas is a Colts fan who is just living in Massachusetts.

The "writer" isn't part of the media. He is an old man with a reported drinking problem who gets his letter to a small, nearly bankrupt community newspaper printed up every Thursday.

You're giving the version of "Otis the Town Drunk" too much attention.

six games Rodney was suspended for??? a loser...can not even get facts right....

six games Rodney was suspended for??? a loser...can not even get facts right....

Well, you have to admit, both numbers are divisible by 2 without a remainder.

In that guy's world, that's what you call, "Close enough!"

ok, what kind of a fool (the writer of the story) thinks there a good story in the reactions of FANS concerning the Patriots ? Yes, most of us are homers, it's a given ! Only an idiot would expect fans not to come up with excuses about their team loosing if given the chance. I'm sorry, if the team isn't saying anything controversial, writing about fans being bias is just plain stupid !

And I agree, this story is way too weak to be brought up in the this forum. But I respect the right of others to post what they think is relevant !

Last edited:
Reaping what we sow................. :confused:

I suppose we are reaping 9-0, because we was sow ****ing smart in the off-season. What a dumb article.

So, when the Colts lose because they can't overcome the loss of Freeney, the Olinemen and Harrison, I'm sure this guy won't be making any excuses for them or saying the Pats didn't beat them, it was just the injuries. Yeah, right.

The flu did run through the Pats in the playoff week between the Bolts and Colts. No one from the Pats has ever used that as an excuse, nor has the media acknowledged it outside of New England, but it's very hard to win a playoff game in the others teams building when you're sick or weakened from being sick.

As we know the Pats won in 2001 with a roster that didn't have a fraction of the talent this team has. We beat the Panthers despite both starting safetys being lost to injury late in the game. We beat the Eagles with an undrafted rookie CB covering TO.

This guy needs to check his facts. What a loser.

same exact thing i thought, i stoppped reading after that, wish he had written that a little earlier, so i could have stopped readign right at the beginning

I don't think I could have said it better myself (except for the whole "6 game thing"). Even I know it was "only" 4;)

Peachy, let's not let any "propaganda" fill the Patriot Homers heads!!!!!!!!

Takes the cake, this has nothing to do with a Visitor Locker Room, yet curiously, ends up here. :rolleyes:

He should get his facts straight before he tries to convince people with an opinion.

Pats reaping what they sow?

When did they sow countless victories and never ending success? It is as though God himself became a Patriot.

And worms like you can EAT IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back