PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots RB Ridley Forced to Fight For Milestone in Win Over Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kudos to Ridley for going over 1,000....?

The issue was never your man crush on Ridley, but your need to slam the other RB's, especially BJGE.

As impressive as Ridley's accomplishments have been, I think Bolden and Vereen have really brought something to the table. Bolden was doing pretty good until he injured his knee.

I never slammed BJGE, I just called him what he is. Some people couldn't handle that.

I never slammed BJGE, I just called him what he is. Some people couldn't handle that.
There were many instances of quotes provided in threads (that you made) where you slammed Green-Ellis. You were called out for it and complained like a turkey then. Own your mistakes and move on.

Whichever way it is spun, the moves appear to have worked out for New England and Cincinnati. Green-Ellis fits their game plan as Ridley, Vereen, Woodhead and Bolden fit into the Patriots.

Last edited:
I was going to make a thread about this.

I'm just in awe of what Ridley's done. It's been so long since we truly had a running attack.

1,000 yards in 12 games. Green-Ellis could barely do that in 16.

Funny enough, BJGE is now 115 yards shy of 1,000 with still 4 games to go.

Lol. You didn't just slam BJGE, you also put down any other RB not named Ridley. You dissed Bolden earlier this season even though he has a higher YPC than Ridley and zero fumbles.

When you remove the HOF freak Adrian Peterson, Ridley's up there with all the other RBs in the league. Great pick, what a steal in the 3rd.

There were many instances of quotes provided in threads (that you made) where you slammed Green-Ellis. You were called out for it and complained like a turkey then. Own your mistakes and move on.

Whichever way it is spun, the moves appear to have worked out for New England and Cincinnati. Green-Ellis fits their game plan as Ridley, Vereen, Woodhead and Bolden fit into the Patriots.

Lol. You didn't just slam BJGE, you also put down any other RB not named Ridley. You dissed Bolden earlier this season even though he has a higher YPC than Ridley and zero fumbles.

Like I said. SOME people couldn't handle it.

:D

Funny enough, BJGE is now 115 yards shy of 1,000 with still 4 games to go.

I'm definitely happy for him that he's proven to be a successful back and proving he's not just a system back.

Like I said. SOME people couldn't handle it.

:D

:lol2: You're the one slamming or putting down any back not named Ridley, not us.

It seems like every time someone on this forum dares give props to any other backs, you need to change into a fresh pair of underwears.

I'm definitely happy for him that he's proven to be a successful back and proving he's not just a system back.

3.9 ypc. Solid, but I think defenses are generally happy to concede that in today's nfl.

When you remove the HOF freak Adrian Peterson, Ridley's up there with all the other RBs in the league. Great pick, what a steal in the 3rd.

Should've taken Mark Ingram in the 1st!

Only players currently ahead of Ridley in yardage:
A.P. - 1,446 yards (this man just isn't human, 6.2 yds/car avg!)
Lynch - 1,138 yards
Morris - 1,106 yards (rookie may be the steal of the draft selected in the 6th round)
Martin - 1,106 yards
Foster - 1,102 yards
Charles - 1,055 yards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back