Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
According to NFL live.

Feels good knowing so many people went to bed furious Monday Night. :D

What about Local ratings?

If the NFL is about anything, it's RATINGS.

Could you imagine an undefeated NE team in the playoffs against Indy or the Super Bowl against Dallas?

Pats/another team game is the most watched on TV from now on because everybody wants to see how Pats is doing.

I say this with a 4 y/o niece obsessed with Zac Effron, so How the F did we beat High School Musical II?

Seriously, though, people want to see us lose, that's why the ratings are so high. Just look at the douches in the booth, they were about to have an orgy when it looked grim for us.

This just confirms what I've been saying for a while now, the Patriots are the biggest story in the NFL today and they are one of the marquee teams that makes the NFL a relevant, must watch TV event. Whether people hate the Patriots or love them, they can't help but tune in to see whether the quest for perfection ends or keeps marching on. The Juggernaut has drawn a captive audience!!

According to NFL live.

Feels good knowing so many people went to bed furious Monday Night. :D

Completely blowing the Ravens' "the NFL sells tickets with a Patriots perfect season" theory.

A) The NFL sells out 99% of its games already

B) The rest of the league and its fans obviously want the Pats to lose. So they'll tune in when the Pats have a chance to do so.

I say this with a 4 y/o niece obsessed with Zac Effron, so How the F did we beat High School Musical II?

Seriously, though, people want to see us lose, that's why the ratings are so high. Just look at the douches in the booth, they were about to have an orgy when it looked grim for us.

the orgy comment made me laugh long time.....ha ha ha...

...although the image of an orgy between Tony, Mike, Don and Jaws makes me want to projectile vomit. Thanks for making me go downstairs and get a crowbar to pry that image out of my head.

Completely blowing the Ravens' "the NFL sells tickets with a Patriots perfect season" theory.

A) The NFL sells out 99% of its games already

B) The rest of the league and its fans obviously want the Pats to lose. So they'll tune in when the Pats have a chance to do so.

Uhhh, wouldn't the worst thing for the league then be for the Pats to actually lose a game?

It's been hinted at by others, but even more than usual this should be a killer year for the NFL. The combination of really good Patriots/Colts/Steelers/Packers/Cowboys teams meeting up in the playoffs with all the appropriate subplots should give the NFL it's most successful year ever. Granted, for all we know the Vikings will go on a crazy streak and take out GB and Dallas, but man, as of right now this is the absolute best case scenario for the NFL.

I feel sorta bad actually going to the game and not being a part of the record audience ;)

...although the image of an orgy between Tony, Mike, Don and Jaws makes me want to projectile vomit. Thanks for making me go downstairs and get a crowbar to pry that image out of my head.

LOL...my b...

Bringing Shula in there was enough to be vomit inducing for me, the guy is openly rooting against us on national TV...I mean, can anyone ever imagine seeing BB on TV rooting against a team to protect a record of his? F no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey