PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots/Rams Wembley Tickets Have Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

livinginthe past

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Received mine by courier this morning, so I guess everyone who is going should be receiving theirs soon enough.

Keep an eye out!

Most of the following is being organized by the UK Patriots Fan Club
ukpatriots.com

Friday 10:30am - Wembley Stadium Tour
Friday 3pm - Pub Tour
Saturday afternoon - NFL Fan Rally
Saturday 6pm - Patriots Pregame Party at the Sports Cafe
Sunday morning - Flag Football
Sunday afternoon - Tailgate Party, TBD
Sunday 5pm - Patriots vs. Rams at Wembley Stadium

I have had a total nightmare trying to get mine. Changed my address with ticket master when I moved got a SMS to say they would be delivered to my old address 6 phone calls later I have them arranged to be delivered on Monday. I hope.

I ordered mine from Thompson sports so I will receive mine at the hotel I beleive. I'm traveling alone so I would love to hang out with some other pats fans

ukpatriots.com

Where can I find information on this? :D

The UKPATS pre-party sounds like an awesome event - unfortunately unless you've b een to alot of UKPats events before you likely won't get a ticket for this one.

There is a large demand for tickets and the criteria favours those who post alot on their forum and attend their events - novices (like myself) will not get a look in.

However, there is the 'Unofficial' pre-game tailgate at the Green Man pub in Wembley - on the Sunday afternoon - thats what I shall be attending.

A couple of quid in the bucket should see you right.

The NFL rally in Trafalgar square on Saturday looks like a lot of fun - again, no tickets required and totally free.

Last edited:
The UKPATS pre-party sounds like an awesome event - unfortunately unless you've b een to alot of UKPats events before you likely won't get a ticket for this one.

There is a large demand for tickets and the criteria favours those who post alot on their forum and attend their events - novices (like myself) will not get a look in.

However, there is the 'Unofficial' pre-game tailgate at the Green Man pub in Wembley - on the Sunday afternoon - thats what I shall be attending.

The NFL rally in Trafalgar square on Saturday looks like a lot of fun - again, no tickets required and totally free.

I went on the UKPatriots forum and was a little gutted that I won't be able to get tickets! I blame Ian for running a great forum! If it wasn't, I'd be on the UKP boards more!

And for the first 2 London games I went to the Green Man because that is where the BAFL teams used to meet!

I will probably try and head up to the official tailgate for an hour or so before heading into the stadium. Wanted to go to it last year but ended up at the stadium later than planned, having rushed from Victoria to Euston to Wembley!

UKpats members and other FCOR registered groups get priority, as well as a handful to New England Sports Tours.

There are only 400 tickets we are able to sell once the Patriots take their allocation and we don't particularly like people signing up jus for tickets then not comng back...which happens enough as it is.

Doesn't take much to sign up to our official registry for free or to contribute :)

Green Man pub is great...that's where we will be. Is free to come join us.

ukpatriots.com

Friday 10:30am - Wembley Stadium Tour
Friday 3pm - Pub Tour
Saturday afternoon - NFL Fan Rally
Sunday morning - Flag Football
Sunday afternoon - Tailgate Party, TBD
Sunday 5pm - Patriots vs. Rams at Wembley Stadium

Flag football will be taking place on a Saturday morningI'll confirm on the forum at the weekend at some stage.

Wembley tour payment is yet to be finalised.

Last edited:
That isn't true. After servicing UKPatriots own members, we are giving all applications equal priority, no matter where you are from or whether you attended one of our '09 events.

We have not yet sold out (as at 1030 today UK time, 0530 Eastern). Applictions are still being taken.

We cannot reply to all emails indivdually, but you will get a confirmation receipt of your application, then a further notification over the weekend to indicate if you have been successful.

Cheers,
Adrian - On behalf of UKPatriots ticketing

Green Man pub is great...that's where we will be. Is free to come join us.
We hope this will be the case, but this is not yet confirmed. After issues securing our own tailgate space, we were forced to make a late request to join the GBTP group. We are waiting to hear back if they have space to accomodate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes